Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-14-2012, 06:08 PM   #31
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Seriously insidehoops, can we get some new emoticons?

Scorpion approves this Board!
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:27 PM   #32
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

A bunch of the small pix added here are great and I will use them

One thought: For those of you who are going to add more pix to this list, the best pix are ones that display a CLEAR EMOTION. Like, a huge grin, or wild laugh, or really obnoxious smirk. Specific facial expressions and common emotions. Stuff like that

I'll start adding some of these soon, probably tomorrow
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:31 PM   #33
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
A bunch of the small pix added here are great and I will use them

One thought: For those of you who are going to add more pix to this list, the best pix are things that display a CLEAR EMOTION. Like, a huge grin, or wild laugh, or really obnoxious smirk. Stuff like that.

I'll start adding some of these tomorrow

Hey Jeff, I know you're adding smileys and I'm gonna let you finish, but negs were one of the greatest features of all time.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:34 PM   #34
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
I'll start adding some of these soon, probably tomorrow

Thanks in advance. If I see GOBB post that lame one more time, I'm gonna post and then he'll post and I come back with he posts then I do and he does .

Come on guy, just stop already!

*GOBB*

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:37 PM   #35
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Hey Jeff, I know you're adding smileys and I'm gonna let you finish, but negs were one of the greatest features of all time.

I know right. I have never negged anyone before, but I have given a couple of positive e-dapz here and there. Even though I'm in the red, it's all good, I like the rep system b/c it's epically awesome to see posters such as DaHeezy that ConanRulesNBC e-tard go apesheet over it.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:39 PM   #36
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
I know right. I have never negged anyone before, but I have given a couple of positive e-dapz here and there. Even though I'm in the red, it's all good, I like the rep system b/c it's epically awesome to see posters such as DaHeezy that ConanRulesNBC e-tard go apesheet over it.

Sory LOJ, I just had to get that gif off my chest.

*GOBB*

Old 02-14-2012, 06:40 PM   #37
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How about these...

(might need to be slightly smaller if someone wants to resize)

RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:42 PM   #38
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
I like that one a lot.

I could see many instances where it might come in handy.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:01 PM   #39
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:

Sory LOJ, I just had to get that gif off my chest.

*GOBB*

No need to apologize. It's an unwritten message board rule to show pity towards youthful, talent-lacking, unwitty, up-and-coming in-the-making douchebag posters. Certainly, no hard feelings; glad you could get that off your chest, LFJ.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:04 PM   #40
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Finish adding NBA forum mods as well?

It's still pretty bad there. Also giving them ban powers would help muchos. I don't know why you dont just make it so they can edit peoples posting permissions in the sub-forum itself.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:09 PM   #41
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Finish adding NBA forum mods as well?

It's still pretty bad there. Also giving them ban powers would help muchos. I don't know why you dont just make it so they can edit peoples posting permissions in the sub-forum itself.

Hey Maniak, off topic, but did you ever see my post where I asked if you've ever posted a pic of yourself before (in the Post A Pic of Yourself 7)? I'm not sure if you seen it, or responded to it. I don't recall ever seeing one of you. have you?

... just curious.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:15 PM   #42
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
Hey Maniak, off topic, but did you ever see my post where I asked if you've ever posted a pic of yourself before (in the Post A Pic of Yourself 7)? I'm not sure if you seen it, or responded to it. I don't recall ever seeing one of you. have you?

... just curious.

He responded.

Where were you? Taking more kissy face mirror pictures?
Old 02-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #43
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
He responded.

Where were you? Taking more kissy face mirror pictures?

Nah, I only take kissy face pics when I'm piss-drunnk out of my mind. Where is your pic? I can't recall seeing one from you either. If you haven't posted, please don't use the ever-so-played "I'm not posting my picture on a basketball message board with a bunch of dudes" or "too many crazy people out there" ... hopefully, you've posted one, so you don't fall into the category of everyone else who has yet to post their picture, where there's a 99.9% chance you're a hideous, fat bastard LOL.

So which is it? Pic already posted, or hideous fat bastard?

If you have posted (or Manaik) jokes on me, but if you haven't posted a picture, perhaps the 'fraud' part of your user name fits.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:39 PM   #44
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Special collection for me:

Thanks.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:47 PM   #45
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
Nah, I only take kissy face pics when I'm piss-drunnk out of my mind. Where is your pic? I can't recall seeing one from you either. If you haven't posted, please don't use the ever-so-played "I'm not posting my picture on a basketball message board with a bunch of dudes" or "too many crazy people out there" ... hopefully, you've posted one, so you don't fall into the category of everyone else who has yet to post their picture, where there's a 99.9% chance you're a hideous, fat bastard LOL.

So which is it? Pic already posted, or hideous fat bastard?

If you have posted (or Manaik) jokes on me, but if you haven't posted a picture, perhaps the 'fraud' part of your user name fits.

I'm glad to see your posts aren't incoherrent babbles lately, although you could work on length.

Is it because I made a comment on a touchy subject?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: