Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #121
Zodiac
Local High School Star

Zodiac is considered somewhat coolZodiac is considered somewhat coolZodiac is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Seriously insidehoops, can we get some new emoticons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
What exact emotion is that conveying, though.

It looks like :happy: maybe
Lebron's version of the me gusta face
Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #122
LelBron
-_-

LelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelBron
Should be sized okay.

or one of these variations.

Last edited by LelBron : 07-11-2012 at 06:39 PM.
LelBron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:43 PM   #123
L8k3r5
Ariana Army

L8k3r5 is a pretty well-respected posterL8k3r5 is a pretty well-respected posterL8k3r5 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
or one of these variations.

Lebron Me Gusta face

Last edited by L8k3r5 : 07-11-2012 at 06:45 PM.
L8k3r5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:00 PM   #124
LelBron
-_-

LelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can they be animated?
LelBron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #125
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kobe's underbite of death needs to be on here.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:58 AM   #126
Kobr
Bryant

Kobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by upside24
Kobe's underbite of death needs to be on here.

The rape face?

Kobr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:00 AM   #127
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

How about this one?
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:22 PM   #128
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobr
The rape face?

Yikes!
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 07:03 AM   #129
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Should be sized okay.

If you really follow ISH as you say Jeff.. you'll know that these two should be included.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:41 PM   #130
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

RoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
RoboticWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:58 PM   #131
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

How about this one?

It's a flawless emoticon. It perfectly illustrates my mental thought of "stop following me around like a lost puppy in threads while attempting to make bullshit weak-as-all-hell insults for absolutely no reason whatsoever besides personally hating me."

I'm talking about ______ poster (take your pick) going out of their way, trying too hard, obviously displaying past, yet still current, mind-rape mega damage e-scars, then playing the "oh I'm not following you around" card - when in reality ______ poster (take your pick) has time and time again tried to ^jack a thread I've created and add something that has virtually nothing to do with the thread's subject matter whatsoever. No, just insults for no reason when I'm not even trying to get into all that poster beef act-like-a-dumbass, dumbass shit anymore. AND I haven't been on that steez for what? Has to be years now.

So in whatever thread I create (or even to a lesser extent - just make a simple thread-related comment/post) when you see a jackass that I've beef'd with in the past randomly come into said thread and talk shit the emoticon perfectly sums up everything I just explained.

I mean, I realize back in the day I used to be a real jerk on here. A real douchbag, but I've never been fake, afraid, or a bullshitter (like God, SO MANY of YOU truly are) ... I've tried to just be a normal and regular poster, but it seems past beef normal and regular dickhole faggy metrosexual probably never seen a real cunt in RL let alone would know what to do with one if they came in contact with one gender in question sons of bitches here @ ISH. To those posters, I'm just simply trying to tell you, step the fuck off and just stop following me around.

The shit is just mad played and material.

So Jeff/Steve, I propose you adopt the emoticon above and give it the title of "reserved for little cunt cowards who hide behind monitors and throw rocks at "HIS" feet" ... thank you for your time and consideration.

Last edited by Legend of Josh : 01-28-2013 at 08:07 PM.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:04 PM   #132
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Josh, shut the hell up.

That's a stupid gif and it looks like it's stroking a ****. The only time it'd be posted is in hot girl threads.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:11 PM   #133
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
Josh, shut the hell up.

That's a stupid gif and it looks like it's stroking a ****. The only time it'd be posted is in hot girl threads.

This would exactly be one of those cowardly, bird-killing, dickhole, post in a thread of mine but post absolutely nothing about the actual thread, just a quick, trying too hard insult that derails the actual thread itself... but I guess said poster's face still stings even years later they feel the need to talk shit in threads where the "shit-talking" isn't remotely welcome.

It's all good though. We have an emoticon for that now.

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:13 PM   #134
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Do you have fun spewing garbage on ISH?
Damn, can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss old Josh, y'know, the d-bag I always feuded with back in the day.
Now you're about this "Found God, lost my mind" kind of life.
Not even funny, but absolutely annoying.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:14 PM   #135
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This one is my favorite
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: