Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-25-2012, 10:38 PM   #391
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: All-Star 2012: NBA Slam Dunk Contest discussion thread

From what I'm reading here, I guess I'm not missing much by not watching a single second of All-Star weekend today.

Just turn it off guys and watch the awesome UFC 144 instead.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:38 PM   #392
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I rather watch Tiger Woods try to hit the golf ball in the basket.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #393
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Paul George has the best dunk so far.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #394
shallehalle
High School Varsity 12th Man

shallehalle has decent reputationshallehalle has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashgar404
Sigh, Vince Carter was really something else. These are all crap
Jason Richardson still has 2 top3 dunk contest dunks of all time
shallehalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #395
KOBEtherealKing
Laker Fans Unite'14

KOBEtherealKing has an OK reputation so far

Boooooooo I'm Voting For Airbud Because He Had On A Snapback
KOBEtherealKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #396
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
From what I'm reading here, I guess I'm not missing much by not watching a single second of All-Star weekend today.

Just turn it off guys and watch the awesome UFC 144 instead.
watching both
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #397
TheBluest

Would have been more impressive had he been on the motorcycle and jumped a ramp at about halfcourt towards the rim.... flew off X games style dunk the ball and then land back on the bike somehow

I mean if we're using motor bikes go Evil Kinevil with dunking
Old 02-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #398
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people

Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #399
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Where do you vote on NBA.COM??
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #400
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Paul George and Budinger so far for me.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:40 PM   #401
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't live in The US.. could someone vote for Buddinger in my place?

Thanks.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:40 PM   #402
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashgar404
Sigh, Vince Carter was really something else. These are all crap

How in the hell you gonna forget Jason Richardson mfer?
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:40 PM   #403
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That Kennith Faried oop is my 2nd favorite dunk of the year. Shit was nice.

They need to limit one prop per contest per player. Cause this shit is embarassing. I had hope these guys would get creative but... man...

Either better incentives so the stars come out or fix the set up.
Timmy D for MVP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:40 PM   #404
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

**** Lebron for not entering... could have seen a couple of his nifty FT line dunks and so on
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:40 PM   #405
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn O-town crowd has nothing to cheer for.
I'm rewinding this sh!t so I can stare at whoever Deron's girl was
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: