Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-17-2012, 08:13 PM   #1
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people
Default HORNETS must have the worst uniform in the history of sports

Tune in to the Knicks game right now OH MY GOD THE COLORS!!!
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:15 PM   #2
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: HORNETS must have the worst uniform in the history of sports

I might say Mavs 2004 opening day uniforms against the Lakers or the Grizzlies current ones with the Yellow/green. Just...brutal.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:20 PM   #3
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: HORNETS must have the worst uniform in the history of sports

Were those camo Raptors jerseys real, or just in that video game? Those have to take the cake.
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: