Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 01-08-2007, 11:44 PM   #1
mamasb0i99
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mamasb0i99 has an OK reputation so far
Default i need hhelp quickly!!!!!!

who knows how to get my vert up really fast, i really need to get it up in a couple weeks, maybe like 2 or 3 weeks, anyone know any exercises or something? and no i won't join any programs
mamasb0i99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 04:22 PM   #2
littlespyda
Decent playground baller

littlespyda has an OK reputation so far

i guess do calf raises. but i am doing the phi slamma jamma program and the gil thomas's rv ab program for only a week and i already gained an inch. my vert is now 20.25 inches!
littlespyda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 08:16 PM   #3
mamasb0i99

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlespyda
i guess do calf raises. but i am doing the phi slamma jamma program and the gil thomas's rv ab program for only a week and i already gained an inch. my vert is now 20.25 inches!
dam...mines like 10 inches lol
Old 01-13-2007, 10:22 PM   #4
BigB21

BigB21 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasb0i99
dam...mines like 10 inches lol

you guys serious... u better be doin some training programs.. mines 33" .. and yea guy do some calf raises if your serious aim for around 1000 a day? if not try to push urself to the limits without hurting urself
BigB21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 10:37 PM   #5
mamasb0i99

is there anything else i should do?
Old 01-13-2007, 10:41 PM   #6
BigB21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasb0i99
is there anything else i should do?

uhm well you can do squats, skipping, wall touches, maby some lunges? just make sure that you get warm and stretch out before you start doin any if this ish
Old 01-13-2007, 11:00 PM   #7
mamasb0i99

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB21
uhm well you can do squats, skipping, wall touches, maby some lunges? just make sure that you get warm and stretch out before you start doin any if this ish
how are wall touches? and that other stuff lol
Old 01-14-2007, 12:00 AM   #8
BigB21

Wall touches - go up against a wall and jump touch the wall as high as u can, come back down and go right back up and do it again.. aim for a minute straight.. trust me its tiring..

Lunges - step forward and with the back knee touch the ground so the front leg is at a 90 degree angle and the back knee is touching the ground. then get up and repeat like you are walking

im hoping you know was skipping is...

squats put a ball in your hands.. and put it out all the way in fornt of you keep your armors straight so the tips of ur fingers are paralle with your shoulders and like your sitting down go down.. keep ur feet planted and go back up

and calf raises.. you should know what those are to
Old 01-14-2007, 12:00 AM   #9
BigB21

Wall touches - go up against a wall and jump touch the wall as high as u can, come back down and go right back up and do it again.. aim for a minute straight.. trust me its tiring..

Lunges - step forward and with the back knee touch the ground so the front leg is at a 90 degree angle and the back knee is touching the ground. then get up and repeat like you are walking

squats put a ball in your hands.. and put it out all the way in fornt of you keep your armors straight so the tips of ur fingers are paralle with your shoulders and like your sitting down go down.. keep ur feet planted and go back up

Old 01-14-2007, 12:10 AM   #10
BigB21

Old 01-14-2007, 01:52 PM   #11
mamasb0i99

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB21

how many lunges and squats should i do?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: