Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 12-21-2011, 09:04 PM   #1
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default kevin durant's ninja rookie season

operation clippersfan
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:11 PM   #2
DMV2
And...they stank!

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: kevin durant's ninja rookie season

DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #3
c3z4r
resident lurker

c3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected poster

and here i thought there were more sonics fans on this boards up for discussions
c3z4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:16 PM   #4
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3z4r
and here i thought there were more sonics fans on this boards up for discussions

I know same here

Locked and loaded and ready to go
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:07 PM   #5
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

time comes soon
Old 12-21-2011, 10:36 PM   #6
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
time comes soon

Oh shit I almost forgot
Old 12-21-2011, 10:53 PM   #7
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Oh shit I almost forgot

i did forget
Old 12-21-2011, 10:59 PM   #8
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
i did forget

We need to get stronger and organize a large group so it will actually do damage this time. We should PM people this time and tell them to meet here.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:02 PM   #9
DMV2
And...they stank!

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I negged him when he had 1 neon green an hour ago or so, but now he has two neon's. He must have his own little rep gang going.

By the way, I'm doing my own little sexy thing with the rep. It's dope if you get it. Rad got one already.

Last edited by DMV2 : 12-21-2011 at 11:05 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:27 PM   #10
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
I negged him when he had 1 neon green an hour ago or so, but now he has two neon's. He must have his own little rep gang going.

By the way, I'm doing my own little sexy thing with the rep. It's dope if you get it. Rad got one already.

wheres my rep???????????????!!?!?!
Old 12-21-2011, 11:30 PM   #11
DMV2
And...they stank!

Quote:
wheres my rep???????????????!!?!?!
You got it too.....I think. I kinda lost track.

At moment I'm that 24 limited shit so can't even do shit with the rep.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:52 PM   #12
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
You got it too.....I think. I kinda lost track.

At moment I'm that 24 limited shit so can't even do shit with the rep.

i got a rep from you a couple days ago, but nothing sexy
Old 12-21-2011, 11:56 PM   #13
DMV2
And...they stank!

Quote:
i got a rep from you a couple days ago, but nothing sexy
Oh, I owe you a sexy one then.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:09 PM   #14
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

We need to keep getting stronger. I'll rep you guys as soon as I can.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:24 PM   #15
DMV2
And...they stank!

Gonna rep a couple of BTE posters I guess before bedtime.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: