Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-17-2012, 08:08 AM   #16
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: post like it's 2030

With the Lin era coming to an end, where do you rank the Knicks 11 time NBA champs all time? Jeremy Lin is the clear GOAT, but are Melo/Amare ahead of Jordan?
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:12 AM   #17
koBEDABEST
Banned

koBEDABEST is a pretty well-respected posterkoBEDABEST is a pretty well-respected posterkoBEDABEST is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
With the Lin era coming to an end, where do you rank the Knicks 11 time NBA champs all time? Jeremy Lin is the clear GOAT, but are Melo/Amare ahead of Jordan?

Lin carried them like he used to carry his textbooks at Harvard, so no theyre not.
koBEDABEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:22 AM   #18
SteveNashMVPcro
Nash homer

SteveNashMVPcro has an OK reputation so far

Can't believe Nash is still playing :O
SteveNashMVPcro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:01 AM   #19
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

will jeremy lin's career ever be surpassed?
4x mvp
8 titles
7 finals mvp
33.8 ppg 9.3 assist 4 rebs 2.4 steals 50% from the field

Last edited by inclinerator : 02-17-2012 at 09:03 AM.
inclinerator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:07 AM   #20
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just typed this post with my mind.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:15 AM   #21
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

does jeremy lin deserve a noble prize for bringing world peace(not artest)?
inclinerator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:33 AM   #22
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by koBEDABEST
My source is telling me kobe is going back to China to have his bionic legs replaced with new ones. His current artificial legs have helped him score 45ppg last season, and 53ppg during the playoffs, earning him his 10th title and 7th finals MVP. Kobe shocked the sports world in 2025 when he became the first ever athlete with robotic body parts.

It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:34 AM   #23
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
LeBron James Jr. is the best player in the NBA. LBJ Jr. is currently dating one of Kobe's daughter.

LBJ Jr. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe Bryant, LeBron, and Michael Jordan.
ANd yet, like his father he still remains with no titles.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:35 AM   #24
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

"Will somebody ever surpass GOAT (Lebron)"

Seriously, you never know what he might achieve when its all said and done....
pauk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:36 AM   #25
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveNashMVPcro
Can't believe Nash is still playing :O

lol! i believe he could imo... just hang around and dish the ball, he could do it..
pauk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:38 AM   #26
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I tell ya, for my money, Marv Albert and Jeremy Lin are the best announcing team by far.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:43 AM   #27
ralph_i_el
BBeal=Yung DC Snypa

ralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this board

John Wall= Goat
washington dynasty was awesome

edit: until the nuclear Apocalypse in 2020 screwed everything up. How are you guys enjoying the SMBA? (super mutant basketball association)
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:45 AM   #28
koBEDABEST
Banned

koBEDABEST is a pretty well-respected posterkoBEDABEST is a pretty well-respected posterkoBEDABEST is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
John Wall= Goat
washington dynasty was awesome

dynasty of not not making it to the playoffs, yeh

what a waste of a talent he was
Old 02-17-2012, 09:51 AM   #29
koBEDABEST
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
until the nuclear Apocalypse in 2020 screwed everything up. How are you guys enjoying the SMBA? (super mutant basketball association)

LeFrog Jaymes is the MVP thus far, IMO

his team is 88-1 a month into the season and hes averaging 60/25/18 on 82%
Old 02-17-2012, 10:05 AM   #30
PrimeJohnnyDepp
Banned

PrimeJohnnyDepp is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by koBEDABEST
LeFrog Jaymes is the MVP thus far, IMO

his team is 88-1 a month into the season and hes averaging 60/25/18 on 82%

I love Lefrog Jaymes. What a nice gesture from the James PR team, to sell swab of James DNA to ... me.
PrimeJohnnyDepp is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: