Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 02-17-2012, 08:42 AM   #1
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I'll give him that one.

Boozer actually played pretty goddamn well last night.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 02:20 AM   #2
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I'll give him that one.

I was going to PM you about it but I guess this will suffice.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:22 AM   #3
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this board

Was that his first good game against an elite team this year? Though I'm not sure if the Celtics qualify for that.

All those nice little passes inside/out, high/low are great, but the Heat defenders' arms are everywhere, usually deflecting those kind of passes, creating easy offense for themselves. That's why I still believe we need one more player who can create his shot. Sucks that JR is taken.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:34 PM   #4
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mama there goes that man!

Note: that fittingly after I did this he turned it over on the next possession.

Last edited by Rose : 05-08-2012 at 11:37 PM.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:57 AM   #5
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

Most important good Boozer performance as a Bull. Good on him.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:09 AM   #6
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Boozer has been good this whole season. People just expect the guy to be prime Malone to be worth something.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:02 AM   #7
1rkrage
Eyyy Sexy Lady

1rkrage has decent reputation

Amnesty his ass!
1rkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: