Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-20-2012, 05:51 PM   #16
linZoMourning
Banned

linZoMourning has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Rajon Rondo Suspended for 2 Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
The ball didn't seem to faze the ref. He didn't grab his stomach or even show remote signs of grimace and pain. No agony whatsoever. Maybe that's why I don't think Rondo threw the ball hard.

if you look at the speed of the ball hitting him it warrants something. I mean ive looked at it alot of times it definately looks like he threw it hard and with ill intentions. with that being said im sure it didnt even phaze the ref. he should of thrown it at his face and got his moneys worth in my opinion. what a botched call
linZoMourning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:54 PM   #17
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by linZoMourning
if you look at the speed of the ball hitting him it warrants something. I mean ive looked at it alot of times it definately looks like he threw it hard and with ill intentions. with that being said im sure it didnt even phaze the ref. he should of thrown it at his face and got his moneys worth in my opinion. what a botched call
It warrants a tech at most. Not two techs and a two game suspension.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:59 PM   #18
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by linZoMourning

A fine would be fine (for improper behavior and blah blah nonsense), but it had to be a suspension, which is my problem. Plus, that penalty is high for a condensed season.

Yeah. Rondo should have thrown it at the ref's face, but suspension could be far worse. I imagine he could be suspended the rest of the season if he did that.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:06 PM   #19
alenleomessi
el kun & leo

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Sucks for the Bulls they will either play Knicks or Celtics in the first round
Ouch.
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:09 PM   #20
ImmortalD24
Banned

ImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation here

Good on Rondo. **** the refs.
ImmortalD24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:10 PM   #21
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation

If you don't suspend the jackass you're sending a message to the rest of the players not only in the NBA but in the world that it's okay to abuse the refs and throw balls at them.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:17 PM   #22
ThunderKat
High School JV MVP

ThunderKat has an OK reputation so far

As a Thunder fan, I'm glad we don't have to deal with him. This dude is one of the top PG's in the league.
ThunderKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:27 PM   #23
plUto or bUst
I hit open 5-footers

plUto or bUst has an OK reputation so far

Damn I was hoping to catch Westbrook vs Rondo. The league is run by a bunch of pansies.
plUto or bUst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #24
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

This is bullshit. He gets the same number of game suspension as a face stomp... Really David Stern? **** this guy needs to go.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:14 PM   #25
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Boston is in a tough position, if they make the playoffs their my underdogs to win it if my Knicks don't.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:21 PM   #26
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation here

Good for rondo, Fight the power!

CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:48 PM   #27
JohnnyWall
Banned

JohnnyWall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJohnnyWall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDefend5
Trade him, he is a puss with no JAY, not even a top 7 PG in the NBA

We'll give you Pau Gasol for him, cuz we're feeling nice.

JohnnyWall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:00 PM   #28
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster

Jesus Christ, when did this league become so ****ing soft
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:10 PM   #29
Jotaro Durant
Banned

Jotaro Durant has no real reputation yet.

the league should get charmin as sponsors
soft ass teddy bears
Jotaro Durant is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: