Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-20-2012, 08:20 PM   #31
KDthunderup
Decent college freshman

KDthunderup has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Greg Oden had another MAJOR knee surgery again today

I feel the dude needs to get out of Portland, place must be cursed or something (srs) he should go to the Suns and see what they can do with him.
KDthunderup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:27 PM   #32
drizzy0503
Good High School Starter

drizzy0503 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
He's singlehandedly keeping the microfracture knee surgery industry afloat.
drizzy0503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:43 PM   #33
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Next Oden announcement: Oden to retire.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:45 PM   #34
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A sad story, relly is could' have been as dominant as they come.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:50 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Feel bad for the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian1923
If i'm a blazers fan i am SOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed. could have had kevin durant

Thats stupid to say because OKC would have taken Oden. Then what? You keep going down the f*king lottery list of what teams passed up to take Greg Oden? Hindsight 20/20.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:01 PM   #36
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Feel bad for the guy.

Thats stupid to say because OKC would have taken Oden. Then what? You keep going down the f*king lottery list of what teams passed up to take Greg Oden? Hindsight 20/20.
Seattle Supersonics.
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:01 PM   #37
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
The guy was an over-rated prospect to begin with and shouldn't have gone #1.

Moving along from my long standing disdain for Greg Oden as a NBA prospect....

Gotta feel for the guy on a personal level. It's tough to have to deal with one surgery, let alone multiple. Hopefully he just quits while he's ahead before it gets to the point where he's sacrificing his future health just to get onto the court.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:04 PM   #38
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

I respect Kevin Durant for paying tribute to Greg Oden last night, even though he fell short of his intended 52 points.

Thanks Kevin. You're a real class act.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #39
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by swi7ch
Can anyone still say this guy is not Sam Bowie reincarnated???
Bowie at least got somewhat healthy and had a 10 year career with a couple solid seasons for the Nets. Oden's probably going to wind up playing 82 career games.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:19 PM   #40
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

At least it happened now, making the choice to leave Oden behind easy for the Blazers. I think most Blazer fans expected Oden to be gone this summer as it was, so their fear had moved on to him finally coming back and dominating..... for another team. Now, Blazer fans can let Oden go and not fear regretting the decision to let him leave.

I fear sad for Oden though. I met him a few times and he seemed as cool in person as the media made him out to be. Hopefully he can open up a dental practice or something with all the money he has collected.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:22 PM   #41
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Every time I see one of these threads I think, "Now who the hell bumped this old ass thread?"

reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:23 PM   #42
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

who is greg Oden
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:27 PM   #43
Vragrant

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

Don't forget, the Blazers could have had Michael Jordan too
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:28 PM   #44
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
who is greg Oden

I think he was the center Portland drafted in 1984.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #45
vinsane01

vinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDthunderup
I feel the dude needs to get out of Portland, place must be cursed or something (srs) he should go to the Suns and see what they can do with him.

If im not mistaken, Redd has played the most games, albeit limited minutes, since he had his injury. Grant hill has been injury free for years now playing in phoenix. There is something magical going on over there in the valley of the sun.
vinsane01 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: