Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-22-2012, 06:51 AM   #106
PTB Fan
Local High School Star

PTB Fan has decent reputationPTB Fan has decent reputation
Default Re: Greg Oden had another MAJOR knee surgery again today

If by some miracle he returns, goes to a team like the Suns... would slimming down help him? Let's say he's at 250 lbs or so.. will that help? Just asking
PTB Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:28 AM   #107
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why hasn't anyone sent Oden to Germany to get some of that super-secret Kobe formula!?!?!?!
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:29 AM   #108
tomtucker
Prince of Wallachia

tomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
Yeah.

But he'll be dominating the league with some other team

i got same land i wanna sell you.....just pm me your visa number and you will get the info
tomtucker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:47 AM   #109
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

It's amazing how Brandon Roy gave up before Oden. He's actually getting paid to have surgery every season...
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:21 AM   #110
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig
It's amazing how Brandon Roy gave up before Oden. He's actually getting paid to have surgery every season...

Roy probably decided the surgeries weren't going to be worth it.

I miss that dude. His miracle shot against the Mavs in the Playoffs, man. That's my last memory of him before he retired.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:04 AM   #111
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig

Gave up? Brandon Roy decided being able to walk normally was more important that continuing to abuse his body chasing a dream. Can you blame him?
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:19 AM   #112
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

I probably used the wrong term. I love Roy's game. Nothing flashy but produces amazing result.

Its just that I never expected Roy to retire before Oden. One played recently and the other is getting injured while under rehab
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: