Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-22-2012, 11:04 AM   #31
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Should the Heat/Bulls fear the Knicks/Celtics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Avy bet?

perma ban for you if celtics lose. perma ban for me if bulls lose...
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:12 AM   #32
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Talking about how good the Bulls would be "if Rip was healthy" this year reminds me of what we Cs fans were thinking could happen "if Shaq was healthy" last year. I won't argue that he makes them better but can you bank on him healing?

Overall Chi is an excellent team with Rose healthy (him you can count on if they rest him enough for the postseason). Only EC team better is Miami, but NY is scary if they ever get Lin Melo and Stat going simultaneously.
Rip's injury is a little different than Shaq's. Shaq came back and had to sit within 5 minutes of the first quarter. Rip is able to play on his injury, he's just a little off. The Bulls are trying to get him to a place that he's a 100 percent, and I expect that to be right after the all star break. Whereas with the Celtics and Shaq, the goal was that he'd hopefully be able to play a little bit.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:15 AM   #33
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Exactly, people keep blowing Rip's injury out of proportion and make it seem like he keeps getting injured. The problem with Rip is that the first time he injured himself, he never properly healed it, and made the same injury WORST for coming in too early.

This time, the Bulls medical staff and Thibs are gonna make sure that Rip is completely healthy, as a muscle injury will always cause problems if never given the chance to heal.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #34
drizzy0503
Good High School Starter

drizzy0503 has an OK reputation so far

I think a Bulls vs Knicks in the first round is very possible.
drizzy0503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:17 AM   #35
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzy0503
I think a Bulls vs Knicks in the first round is very possible.
I am doubting it, cause I honestly see Knicks taking the 6 spot if the click with Melo.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #36
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
Shit just got serious.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #37
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

arifgokcen has decent reputation

If lebron plays like he can i dont think anyone can.However thats a big question
arifgokcen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #38
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arifgokcen
If lebron plays like he can i dont think anyone can.However thats a big question
Lebron DID play like Lebron during the Bulls-Heat game this year, and it was STILL close.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:24 AM   #39
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bulls should have no fear for the Celtics since the Bulls are a bad matchup for them.

Heat should have some slight fear for the Celtics because of their zone defense.

They both should fear the Knicks though unless Lin-Melo-Amare can never co-exist or unless Melo and Amare continue playing like washed up stars.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:28 AM   #40
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
Shit just got serious.

still no response...

tired of this bs underrating like we're gonna lose knicks or celtics in the 1st round(no offense to the other team fans). People outside the bulls circle hasn't even seen what the starting 5 is capable. can't wait is all I can say
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:32 AM   #41
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Quote:
still no response...

tired of this bs underrating like we're gonna lose knicks or celtics in the 1st round(no offense to the other team fans). People outside the bulls circle hasn't even seen what the starting 5 is capable. can't wait is all I can say
I swear I don't understand this underrating of the Bulls like they are considerably weaker than the Heat.

NO OTHER TEAM has been as consistent as keeping games close with the Heat like the Bulls. I mean for christ sakes, EVERY SINGLE GAME since the beginning of LAST SEASON we've had against the heat has ALWAYS come down to the final minute....ALWAYS. Yet the Bulls can get knocked off and the Heat can't?! That's bullshit, straight up. The star power really blinds people of what a good team can do.

Its like they forget the game we JUST SAW like a few weeks ago. That was clearly the toughest battle Miami had all season.

Last edited by Tenchi Ryu : 02-22-2012 at 11:35 AM.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:32 AM   #42
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

arifgokcen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
Lebron DID play like Lebron during the Bulls-Heat game this year, and it was STILL close.

Mate thats what i am talking about.Right now bulls difference from last year less defense more offense with hamilton.This year wade is gonna face 33 year old hamilton.Miami is a lot stronger they have miller(best three point shooter even better than allen right when healthy) back healthy haslem most important part is they have battier.So probably closing line up will be battier-james-wade-bosh-miller(haslem). They didn't have that last year.Dont forget they dont have anyone to slow down bosh dont forget about him.Even though games will be close throughout the series who is gonna be the second scorer for bulls.Certainly miami is not gonna let rose score that easily and he cant do it alone against 3 all stars. Don't forget this time battier is gonna be defending deng so there wont be any matchups that bulls can exploit.Miami will have three shooters(including bosh and trio of haslem/miller/battier ) to surround james and wade in clutch.So i really dont think bulls stand a chance if lebron plays like he can.Actually he always played very good against bulls averaging more than 30ppg against deng.Anyway lets wait and see.
arifgokcen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:35 AM   #43
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

I'm definitely confident. And that's a stupid ass idea.

But for the record, it has nothing to do with underrating you and overrating Miami. I've remained high on Boston and I always questioned how strong the Bulls could be in the playoffs. I think the Bulls are better than they were last year but I don't think they're built to win a title.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:40 AM   #44
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected poster

Both teams should fear the Celtics and the Knicks.

Boston has too much pride and history to assume defeat in the first round. They will go all out with not much to lose.

NYK has too much star power, and I think it's only a matter of time they put it all together. Plus they play better defense than most people give them credit for.

I can actually see both teams making a push for the 6th seed to avoid the top dogs in the first round. And if Orlando trades Howard, depending on what they get in return, they may drop all the way down to the 7th or 8th seed. And I'm not sold on the likes of the 76ers, the Pacers, and the Hawks. Neither one should finish the season in the top 4.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:47 AM   #45
k0kakw0rld
National High School Star

k0kakw0rld posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryk0kakw0rld posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
I don't think there's many teams out there fearing the Celtics.
I feel the pain in your avatar pic They will be lucky to even make the playoffs
k0kakw0rld is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: