Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-22-2012, 05:54 PM   #61
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Default Re: Should the Heat/Bulls fear the Knicks/Celtics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Same can be said for Chicago, our TOs turn into fastbreak ponts for Bron and Wade.

I'm sure most teams think that when playing Miami. Far harder to do though.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:25 PM   #62
TheAesirsFinest
The ? to All Answers

Nothing would make me happier than LeBron destroying teams, dominating the playoffs, and finally winning a championship (other than Lin doing it, but I think I'll be pragmatic for now).

The Bulls scare me the most out of any team in the NBA. You guys should really listen to Tenchi Ryu; he's a good poster (regarding the Bulls at least). You can tell he watches every game and knows his team.

Tbh, the thing I'm worried about is the Bulls' consistency. They play at or close to their realistic potential and are dominant because of it. The Heat simply cannot be beaten if they play at their realistic potential...but it's so rare and only lasts for short stretches...

That will be the deciding factor imo (besides possible coaching influences): which team will give the greater effort?
TheAesirsFinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:02 PM   #63
PickernRoller
2/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAesirsFinest
Nothing would make me happier than LeBron destroying teams, dominating the playoffs, and finally winning a championship (other than Lin doing it, but I think I'll be pragmatic for now).

Lol wow....so high of expectations. I hope LBJ gives their fans that kind of fix one day. That kind of fascination is serious stuff.
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #64
jdm_dc_fan
Local High School Star

I Think it's clear that chicago and miami are going to the ECF. The important thing is what path they take. What teams they will have to play in the second round is almost as important as the 3rd.
jdm_dc_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:21 PM   #65
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-rose
Rip's injury is a little different than Shaq's. Shaq came back and had to sit within 5 minutes of the first quarter. Rip is able to play on his injury, he's just a little off. The Bulls are trying to get him to a place that he's a 100 percent, and I expect that to be right after the all star break. Whereas with the Celtics and Shaq, the goal was that he'd hopefully be able to play a little bit.
I hope you're right, I'm a fan of most of the UConn guys. But whenever a player north of 30 misses a lot of games you have to be concerned.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:23 PM   #66
FlawlessVictory
Serious playground baller

Fear is the wrong word, but if the Knicks can come together with the roster they have, they are capable of giving them a seriously tough series.

As for the Celtics, they need their whole roster 100% healthy to stand a chance and I dont see that happening...

Bulls v Heat in the ECF again. Closer than last year but I would bet on the Heat in 6.
FlawlessVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: