Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2012, 07:17 PM   #31
pauk
NBA Legend
 
pauk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Croatia
Posts: 15,521
Default Re: Greatest season by a player?

Statistically season & playoffs? Jordan, Lebron, Oscar or Wilt might take the cake.....

Accomplishments? (as in mvp, dpoy, roty, ring, fmvp) Not sure... but Jordan might take that one to...



Lebron this year has potential to have the greatest season imo... he is the favorite to win the MVP, he might win the championship, fmvp and has historical numbers aswell... we shall see
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #32
CavaliersFTW
Very good NBA starter
 
CavaliersFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,866
Default Re: Greatest season by a player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
None of those are 7'0" 230+ lbs

FAIL

Anyone over 6'10 qualifies as 7'0 in today's NBA.
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/desagana_diop/
http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Desagana-Diop-2241/


Listed weights are not reality.
In 1989, David Robinson was listed at 235lbs but at the Olympics he was weighed and found to be only 227lbs. Eventually he weighed more, obviously but at the time his list weight was actually exaggerated. Wilt Chamberlain was listed 275 in 1964 (and for the rest of his career) but when he stepped on the locker room scale in 1964 mid-season, it reads 292. hmmmm......... Bill Russell was listed a flat out unrealistic 215 for his entire career - in 1967 he openly talks about his increased weight progression up to 235, and in the off-seasons he weighed 240. Those vintage players in particular were listed via their draft weight's when they were skinny rookies. None of them stayed that weight, all of them gained weight especially playing in the post - some of them gained a massive amount of weight.

ALL 31 of these men played Wilt for 2 seasons or more, are 7'0 tall by modern NBA standards, and exceeded 230lbs.

*Nate Thurmond (HOF, 50 greatest)
*Walt Bellamy (HOF)
*Kareem Abdul Jabbar (HOF, 50 greatest)
*Tom Boerwinkle
*Ray Felix
*Bill Russell (HOF, 50 greatest)
*Walter Dukes
*Swede Halbrook
*Darrell Imhoff
*Bevo Nordman
*Mel Counts
*Jon Thompson
*Joe Strawder
*Reggie Harding
*Jim Fox
*Rich Niemen
*Dick Cunningham
*Dale Schlueter
*Dave Newmark
*Luther Rackley
*Otto Moore
*Neal Walk
*Greg Filmore
*Dennis Awtry
*George Johnson
*Bob Christian
*Tom Black
*Sam Lacey
*Bob Lanier (HOF)
*Elmore Smith
*Jim McDaniels
*William Smith


And dozens more were at least as tall as Dwight Howard, that also exceeded 230lbs.

FAIL


Last edited by CavaliersFTW : 02-24-2012 at 07:38 PM.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:55 PM   #33
Odinn
I make 50-feet jumpers
 
Odinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,872
Default Re: Greatest season by a player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
I said Jordan before you did - look at the thread. I was making a point to dunce biggie but out of respect to Odinn I won't go there.



Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Lebron this year has potential to have the greatest season imo... he is the favorite to win the MVP, he might win the championship, fmvp and has historical numbers aswell... we shall see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odinn
Yeah, he has a shot. But he need to be the closer in the playoffs. Also he will get criticized coz of his team. His numbers and performance can be exceptional but the result won't be. Because he is a part of the best team.
Odinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:16 PM   #34
The Iron Fist
Great college starter
 
The Iron Fist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,525
Default Re: Greatest season by a player?

name all of the 7'1 300lb mobile centers that played in Shaqs era.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
Not even close

name me players 7'0" 230 lbs that played more than 2 seasons in Wilt's era
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:56 PM   #35
jlauber
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 10,836
Default Re: Greatest season by a player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
Not even close

name me players 7'0" 230 lbs that played more than 2 seasons in Wilt's era

Name me the number of players who were LEGITIMATELY within 50 lbs of Shaq's WEIGHT in his 99-00 and 00-01 seasons. The truth was, Shaq routinely outweighed his opposing centers by anywhere from 50-100+ lbs.

So, yes, he played in a "weak" era then, too.

Of course, only a moron would claim that Javale McGee would even make an NBA roster in the early 70's, when virtually EVERY team was stacked with quality and even HOF centers.

BTW, take a CLOSE look at the LOADED rosters in the 66-67 NBA. Here is all you need to know...

The Lakers had West and Baylor, in their near primes, and averaging 29 and 27 ppg, as well as HOFer Gail Goodrich. Then they had Abdul-Rahman (Walt Hazzard), who was so good that he actually averaged 24 ppg the very next season. They also had Archie Clark, who would be an ALL-STAR the very next season (and average 20 ppg.) Then they had Rudy LaRusso, who would averaged 22 ppg the very next season. AND, they not only had 6-10 center journeyman center Darrell Imhoff (who averaged a double-double that season), but TWO SEVEN-FOOTERs, both of whom would be measured at over 7-1 by today's methods.

So, the 66-67 Lakers essentially had the Lebron and Wade of the 60's, and in close to their primes (West and Baylor are generally ranked in almost everyone's Top-20 all-time), but a PLETHORA of surrounding talent.

Now, tell me what their overall record was that season...





36-45.


Once again, take a CLOSE look at the roster of the 66-67 NBA. The Knicks, Warriors, Hawks, Royals, Lakers, Celtics, and Sixers were STACKED with great talent, and in a ten team league.


And yet, Chamberlain may very well have had the single most dominant season in NBA HISTORY, and in a league with Russell, Thurmond, and Bellamy (as well as multiple all-star Beaty, and part-time center Willis Reed.) And he faced each of those guys in nine regular season games each, and then shredded both Russell and Thurmond in another 11 more post-season games.
jlauber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #36
PHILA
Decent college freshman
 
PHILA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,566
Default Re: Greatest season by a player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
* Weak Era

During '65-'66 season, Chamberlain averaged 28.5 ppg vs Thurmond in 9 head to head games, including games of 38 points, 45 points, & a 33 pt, 17 reb, 8 ast, 16 blk quadruple double. While Nate did hold him five points below his season average (33.5), remember that he was arguably the top defensive center in league history after Russell, and perhaps a better matchup for Wilt physically in the paint. When Nate was out with injury on March 3, 1966, the task of guarding Wilt fell on backup F/C Fred Hetzel, who was a strong rebounder and could hit the outside shot. Merely an average center, much like a good chunk of the NBA today. He managed to hold Wilt to 62 points & 37 rebounds.


Before anyone accuses him of padding his stats, this game was won by Chamberlain in the 4th quarter. Read recap below.



Last edited by PHILA : 02-24-2012 at 11:00 PM.
PHILA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:45 PM   #37
BlueandGold
bball/boxing
 
BlueandGold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,702
Default Re: Greatest season by a player?

MJ or Wilt by far, won't even both putting up MJ 37/6/5 and Wilt 50 ppg season averages because i'm sure someone put them up already (if there are any legitimate basketball fans on here).
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:11 AM   #38
CavaliersFTW
Very good NBA starter
 
CavaliersFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,866
Default Re: Greatest season by a player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueandGold
MJ or Wilt by far, won't even both putting up MJ 37/6/5 and Wilt 50 ppg season averages because i'm sure someone put them up already (if there are any legitimate basketball fans on here).

Go to the 2nd page of this thread the info on Wilt's 50ppg season including box scores for each game and a shot block count of his very last game of that season.. which ends up netting him a possible double triple double (It would be the 2nd known one of those in his career)...
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:27 AM   #39
poido123
Lifetime Bulls fan
 
poido123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,962
Default Re: Greatest season by a player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Statistically season & playoffs? Jordan, Lebron, Oscar or Wilt might take the cake.....

Accomplishments? (as in mvp, dpoy, roty, ring, fmvp) Not sure... but Jordan might take that one to...



Lebron this year has potential to have the greatest season imo... he is the favorite to win the MVP, he might win the championship, fmvp and has historical numbers aswell... we shall see

Difference is, he has teamed up with a top 3 shooting guard in the game, and a top 5 PF, so I dont think he will ever have the best season ever, most of his stats this year you could say he's been padding them a bit.

Not hating on Lebron, but these are the facts. He lost his credibility to make his own mark on the game when he teamed up to be in a super team.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:30 AM   #40
Deuce Bigalow
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Deuce Bigalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,727
Default Re: Greatest season by a player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Anyone over 6'10 qualifies as 7'0 in today's NBA.
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/desagana_diop/
http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Desagana-Diop-2241/


Listed weights are not reality.
In 1989, David Robinson was listed at 235lbs but at the Olympics he was weighed and found to be only 227lbs. Eventually he weighed more, obviously but at the time his list weight was actually exaggerated. Wilt Chamberlain was listed 275 in 1964 (and for the rest of his career) but when he stepped on the locker room scale in 1964 mid-season, it reads 292. hmmmm......... Bill Russell was listed a flat out unrealistic 215 for his entire career - in 1967 he openly talks about his increased weight progression up to 235, and in the off-seasons he weighed 240. Those vintage players in particular were listed via their draft weight's when they were skinny rookies. None of them stayed that weight, all of them gained weight especially playing in the post - some of them gained a massive amount of weight.

ALL 31 of these men played Wilt for 2 seasons or more, are 7'0 tall by modern NBA standards, and exceeded 230lbs.

*Nate Thurmond (HOF, 50 greatest)
*Walt Bellamy (HOF)
*Kareem Abdul Jabbar (HOF, 50 greatest)
*Tom Boerwinkle
*Ray Felix
*Bill Russell (HOF, 50 greatest)
*Walter Dukes
*Swede Halbrook
*Darrell Imhoff
*Bevo Nordman
*Mel Counts
*Jon Thompson
*Joe Strawder
*Reggie Harding
*Jim Fox
*Rich Niemen
*Dick Cunningham
*Dale Schlueter
*Dave Newmark
*Luther Rackley
*Otto Moore
*Neal Walk
*Greg Filmore
*Dennis Awtry
*George Johnson
*Bob Christian
*Tom Black
*Sam Lacey
*Bob Lanier (HOF)
*Elmore Smith
*Jim McDaniels
*William Smith


And dozens more were at least as tall as Dwight Howard, that also exceeded 230lbs.

FAIL

Yeah I'm so mad that some guy dominated short weak stiffs
And you have yet to list a single 7' 230 lb player too - tall tails don't count
Deuce Bigalow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:35 AM   #41
Deuce Bigalow
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Deuce Bigalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,727
Default Re: Greatest season by a player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
name all of the 7'1 300lb mobile centers that played in Shaqs era.
Yeah because 230 lbs equals 300 lbs
Deuce Bigalow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:22 AM   #42
CavaliersFTW
Very good NBA starter
 
CavaliersFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,866
Default Re: Greatest season by a player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
Yeah I'm so mad that some guy dominated short weak stiffs
And you have yet to list a single 7' 230 lb player too - tall tails don't count
Anyone over 6'10 qualifies as 7'0 in today's NBA.
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/desagana_diop/
http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Desagana-Diop-2241/

Hey Deuce What do all these 7 footers have in common?

Tyson Chandler
Brook Lopez
Robin Lopez
Hakeem Olajuwon
Patrick Ewing
Joakim Noah
Brendan Haywood
BJ Mullins
Darko Miclic
Spencer Hawes
Jerome Jordan
Chris Kaman
Tyson Chandler
Yi Jianlian
Andrew Bogut
Greg Oden
Javale McGee
Marcin Gortat

*Gasp! They aren't truthfully 7 feet tall at all! It's the post-1970's-media-age-NBA's best kept secret! Exaggerating player size for greater fan appeal.
www.draftexpress.com/measurements




Listed weights are not reality.
In 1989, David Robinson was listed at 235lbs but at the Olympics he was weighed and found to be only 227lbs. Eventually he weighed more, obviously but at the time his list weight was actually exaggerated. Wilt Chamberlain was listed 275 in 1964 (and for the rest of his career) but when he stepped on the locker room scale in 1964 mid-season, it reads 292. hmmmm......... Bill Russell was listed a flat out unrealistic 215 for his entire career - in 1967 he openly talks about his increased weight progression up to 235, and in the off-seasons he weighed 240. Those vintage players in particular were listed via their draft weight's when they were skinny rookies. None of them stayed that weight, all of them gained weight especially playing in the post - some of them gained a massive amount of weight.

ALL *32 of these men played Wilt for 2 seasons or more, are 7'0 tall by modern NBA standards, and exceeded 230lbs.

*Nate Thurmond (HOF, 50 greatest) THERES 1!
*Walt Bellamy (HOF) THERE'S 2!
*Kareem Abdul Jabbar (HOF, 50 greatest) THERE'S 3
*Tom Boerwinkle THERE'S 4!
*Ray Felix THERE'S 5!
*Bill Russell (HOF, 50 greatest) THERE'S 6!
*Walter Dukes THERE'S 7!
*Swede Halbrook THERE'S 8!
*Darrell Imhoff THERE'S 9!
*Bevo Nordman THERE'S 10!
*Mel Counts THERE'S 11!
*Jon Thompson THERE'S 12!
*Joe Strawder THERE'S 13!
*Reggie Harding THERE'S 14!
*Jim Fox THERE'S 15!
*Rich Niemen THERE'S 16!
*Dick Cunningham THERE'S 17!
*Dale Schlueter THERE'S 18!
*Dave Newmark THERE'S 19!
*Luther Rackley THERE'S 20!
*Otto Moore THERE'S 21!
*Neal Walk THERE'S 22!
*Greg Filmore THERE'S 23!
*Dennis Awtry THERE'S 24!
*George Johnson THERE'S 25!
*Bob Christian THERE'S 26!
*Tom Black THERE'S 27!
*Sam Lacey THERE'S 28!
*Bob Lanier (HOF) THERE'S 29!
*Elmore Smith THERE'S 30!
*Jim McDaniels THERE'S 31!
*William Smith THERE'S 32!


Oops I mis-counted the first time. Seems he played against no less than thirty TWO 7 footers.

FAIL






Deuce, you can't win, I know it's hard to accept change but your days of raping Wilt in the ass are over, sawry bud. You should go consume all the pills in your parents medicine cabinet, because you've dug yourself a deep grave with your sad attempts at trolling.

RIP Deuce

Last edited by CavaliersFTW : 02-25-2012 at 01:41 AM.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:27 AM   #43
jlauber
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 10,836
Default Re: Greatest season by a player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHILA
During '65-'66 season, Chamberlain averaged 28.5 ppg vs Thurmond in 9 head to head games, including games of 38 points, 45 points, & a 33 pt, 17 reb, 8 ast, 16 blk quadruple double. While Nate did hold him five points below his season average (33.5), remember that he was arguably the top defensive center in league history after Russell, and perhaps a better matchup for Wilt physically in the paint. When Nate was out with injury on March 3, 1966, the task of guarding Wilt fell on backup F/C Fred Hetzel, who was a strong rebounder and could hit the outside shot. Merely an average center, much like a good chunk of the NBA today. He managed to hold Wilt to 62 points & 37 rebounds.


Before anyone accuses him of padding his stats, this game was won by Chamberlain in the 4th quarter. Read recap below.



From their last encounter in the 64-65 season, thru their first encounter in the 66-67 season, covering 11 H2H games, Chamberlain averaged 29.9 ppg against Thurmond. In those 11 games, Wilt had games of 30, 33, 34, 34, 38, and 45 points. And he just buried Nate in most of them (e.g. outscoring him 45-13 in that one game.) That was a PRIME "scoring" Wilt. He was far more dominant against Thurmond that a PRIME "scoring" Kareem would be later on.

In that 65-66 season, Chamberlain outscored Nate in 8 of their 9 H2H's. I already mentioned the 45-13 game, but he also had scoring margins of 26-9, 33-10, 33-17, and 38-15 against him.

In that same season, Wilt averaged 33 ppg against 6-11 HOFer Walt Bellamy, and held an 8-1-1 margin in their scoring H2H's. Included in those games were scoring differentials of 37-22, 38-23, 34-19, and 50-26.

Then there were the 14 Russell-Wilt H2H's in the 65-66 season, which included five games in the playoffs. Overall, Wilt outscored Russell by a 28.2 ppg to 11.1 ppg, and outrebounded Russell by a staggering 30.5 rpg to 23.0 rpg margin. BTW, for those idiots that love to claim that Wilt somehow "shrunk" in the playoffs against Russell, Chamberlain averaged 28.3 ppg and 30.7 rpg against Russell in the regular season, and 28.0 ppg and 30.2 rpg against him in the playoffs.

In those 14 H2H games against Russell, Chamberlain outscored Russell in 13 of them (Russell did manage to outscore Wilt in one game by an 18-15 margin.) Included in those games, were some eye-popping margins. Wilt had scoring differentials of 30-5, 27-6, 31-11 (BTW, he also outrebounded Russell in that game by an unworldly 40-17 margin), 37-14, 29-3, 32-8, 31-11, and in the series clinching game five loss of the '66 ECF's, Wilt outscored Russell, 46-18.

And, as great a rebounder as Russell was, Chamberlain just abused him on the glass in that season. He outrebounded Russell in 10 of their 14 H2H's, and in some, he just buried him. I already mentioned the 40-17 beatdown, but how about these differentials...30-10, 42-25, 36-20, and 32-18!

Once again, I honestly believe that no other center dominated his peers more thoroughly, in virtually every fashion, than what Wilt did to his in that 65-66 season. Overall, he LED the league in scoring, at 33.5 ppg; in rebounding at 24.6 rpg; and he not only led the league in FG%, at .540 (in a league that shot .433), he set a then-record at the time (of course he would trash that record the very next season with a mond-boggling .683 mark.) He even handed out 5.2 apg that season...and as you can see above, he was a BEAST defensively against the BEST centers of the period.
jlauber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:42 AM   #44
jlauber
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 10,836
Default Re: Greatest season by a player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Go to the 2nd page of this thread the info on Wilt's 50ppg season including box scores for each game and a shot block count of his very last game of that season.. which ends up netting him a possible double triple double (It would be the 2nd known one of those in his career)...

I just caught this. We now have Wilt with TWO known TRIPLE-DOUBLE-TRIPLE games. This 34 point, 33 rebound, 20 block game, and his well known 22 point, 25 rebound, 21 assist game in '68.

Incidently, that 34-33-20 game came against 6-11 HOFer Walt Bellamy...in a season in which Chamberlain averaged 52.7 ppg in TEN games against him! Included in those games were THREE of 60+ and a HIGH game of 73 points (and 36 rebounds.) BTW, Wilt and Russell went at it TEN times in the regular season as well, and Russell "held" Chamberlain to a 39.7 ppg average, including games of 52 and 62 points (on 27-45 shooting .)

In the 62-63 season, Wilt averaged 43.7 ppg against Bellamy in their 10 H2H's, and 38.1 ppg against Russell in their nine H2H's (including five of over 40, with a high game of 50.)

And I don't want to forget HOFer Willis Reed here either. In their NINE H2H gams in the 64-65 season, all Chamberlain could do was average 40.1 ppg against him. Included in those nine games were games with these scoring differentials...36-25, 37-24, 37-22, 41-8, 52-23, and an unbelievable 58-28 margin.

When you factor in that Chamberlain averaged 30 ppg against 6-11 Nate Thurmond in a span of 11 straight games from their last H2H game in the '65 season, their nine H2H's in the '66 season, and in their first game of the '67 season...including games of 30, 33, 34, 34, 38, and 45 points...a PRIME Wilt was clearly LIGHT YEARS ahead of the BEST centers of his era.
jlauber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #45
Deuce Bigalow
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Deuce Bigalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,727
Default Re: Greatest season by a player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Anyone over 6'10 qualifies as 7'0 in today's NBA.
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/desagana_diop/
http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Desagana-Diop-2241/

Hey Deuce What do all these 7 footers have in common?

Tyson Chandler
Brook Lopez
Robin Lopez
Hakeem Olajuwon
Patrick Ewing
Joakim Noah
Brendan Haywood
BJ Mullins
Darko Miclic
Spencer Hawes
Jerome Jordan
Chris Kaman
Tyson Chandler
Yi Jianlian
Andrew Bogut
Greg Oden
Javale McGee
Marcin Gortat

*Gasp! They aren't truthfully 7 feet tall at all! It's the post-1970's-media-age-NBA's best kept secret! Exaggerating player size for greater fan appeal.
www.draftexpress.com/measurements




Listed weights are not reality.
In 1989, David Robinson was listed at 235lbs but at the Olympics he was weighed and found to be only 227lbs. Eventually he weighed more, obviously but at the time his list weight was actually exaggerated. Wilt Chamberlain was listed 275 in 1964 (and for the rest of his career) but when he stepped on the locker room scale in 1964 mid-season, it reads 292. hmmmm......... Bill Russell was listed a flat out unrealistic 215 for his entire career - in 1967 he openly talks about his increased weight progression up to 235, and in the off-seasons he weighed 240. Those vintage players in particular were listed via their draft weight's when they were skinny rookies. None of them stayed that weight, all of them gained weight especially playing in the post - some of them gained a massive amount of weight.

ALL *32 of these men played Wilt for 2 seasons or more, are 7'0 tall by modern NBA standards, and exceeded 230lbs.

*Nate Thurmond (HOF, 50 greatest) THERES 1!
*Walt Bellamy (HOF) THERE'S 2!
*Kareem Abdul Jabbar (HOF, 50 greatest) THERE'S 3
*Tom Boerwinkle THERE'S 4!
*Ray Felix THERE'S 5!
*Bill Russell (HOF, 50 greatest) THERE'S 6!
*Walter Dukes THERE'S 7!
*Swede Halbrook THERE'S 8!
*Darrell Imhoff THERE'S 9!
*Bevo Nordman THERE'S 10!
*Mel Counts THERE'S 11!
*Jon Thompson THERE'S 12!
*Joe Strawder THERE'S 13!
*Reggie Harding THERE'S 14!
*Jim Fox THERE'S 15!
*Rich Niemen THERE'S 16!
*Dick Cunningham THERE'S 17!
*Dale Schlueter THERE'S 18!
*Dave Newmark THERE'S 19!
*Luther Rackley THERE'S 20!
*Otto Moore THERE'S 21!
*Neal Walk THERE'S 22!
*Greg Filmore THERE'S 23!
*Dennis Awtry THERE'S 24!
*George Johnson THERE'S 25!
*Bob Christian THERE'S 26!
*Tom Black THERE'S 27!
*Sam Lacey THERE'S 28!
*Bob Lanier (HOF) THERE'S 29!
*Elmore Smith THERE'S 30!
*Jim McDaniels THERE'S 31!
*William Smith THERE'S 32!


Oops I mis-counted the first time. Seems he played against no less than thirty TWO 7 footers.

FAIL






Deuce, you can't win, I know it's hard to accept change but your days of raping Wilt in the ass are over, sawry bud. You should go consume all the pills in your parents medicine cabinet, because you've dug yourself a deep grave with your sad attempts at trolling.

RIP Deuce
Can you quit making stuff up. 6'10 /= 7'. below 230 lbs /= 230+ lbs.
No double teams. No triple teams. No advanced defensive schemes. Against weak short scrubs.
And again why would I be mad if someone scored 100 against shorter weaker scrubs? Shaq would make Wilt his bitch if he played in this era
Deuce Bigalow is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:42 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy