Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2012, 07:13 AM   #16
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star
 
CavaliersFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 11,732
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Why would he jump with his right foot? Anyway, that picture doesn't prove anything at all, as usual.

Did he, or did he not take 3 steps to dunk a free throw.

Yes or No?

CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:13 AM   #17
32jazz
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,828
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpibb
The amount of Wilt hate on this board is hilarious. I'm sure Deuce Bigalow will come in with some skewed statistics within the next ten hours. Because that's all Deuce does -- attack players.



If is not on ESPN those losers don't believe it's so. Because Wilt didn't have this hyper media attention as modern players it's hard for the ignorant to believe he was so great.

Tex Winter will be labeled as senile or liar or both I guess

Thank you CavaliersFTW
32jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:15 AM   #18
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star
 
CavaliersFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 11,732
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpibb
Read my previous posts.

oh my bad!
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:15 AM   #19
millwad
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,872
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW


read the papers lol

Tex Winter - Chairmen of the NCAA Coaches Committee flat out claims he witnessed it. Not a "rumor". It all falls on him. Send him a letter in the mail if you want to criticize someone, he's the eyewitness. Chamberlain also later claimed he did it, independently of that. And his story and Tex's story matched with an identical time frame (his freshman year in college). Too many things are a coincidence here. Don't be stupid


Just like Wilt had eyewitnesses of how he could grab a coin and change it a la top of the backboard... We've heard about these eyewitnesses before and we've heard the most silly things ever a la Wilt's volleyball skills, a la Wilt's shooting skills, a la Wilt crushing toes skills, a la Wilt's 50 inch vertical...
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:16 AM   #20
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star
 
CavaliersFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 11,732
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32jazz


If is not on ESPN those losers don't believe it's so. Because Wilt didn't have this hyper media attention as modern players it's hard for the ignorant to believe he was so great.

Tex Winter will be labeled as senile or liar or both I guess

Thank you CavaliersFTW

Gotta be both because being senile doesn't account for why he said the EXACT same thing alllllllllll the way back in November of 1956
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:16 AM   #21
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper
 
mrpibb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 1,944
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

So an opposing coach decided to exaggerate and enact a new rule... just 'cause?
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:16 AM   #22
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star
 
CavaliersFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 11,732
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Just like Wilt had eyewitnesses of how he could grab a coin and change it a la top of the backboard... We've heard about these eyewitnesses before and we've heard the most silly things ever a la Wilt's volleyball skills, a la Wilt's shooting skills, a la Wilt crushing toes skills, a la Wilt's 50 inch vertical...

Did he, or did he not take 3 steps to dunk a free throw, as per Tex Winter's EXTREMELY SPECIFIC description of the event from both 1956, and his recollection in 2011.

Yes or No?


Last edited by CavaliersFTW : 02-26-2012 at 07:23 AM.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:17 AM   #23
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star
 
CavaliersFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 11,732
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpibb
So an opposing coach decided to exaggerate and enact a new rule... just 'cause?

CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:21 AM   #24
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper
 
mrpibb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 1,944
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Is it past your bedtime, millwad? Where's your response? Oh, I get it. You want to photograph it so that everyone knows your response happened.
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:25 AM   #25
millwad
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,872
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpibb
Is it past your bedtime, millwad? Where's your response? Oh, I get it. You want to photograph it so that everyone knows your response happened.

Actually it's in the middle of the day in Sweden, cutie.
And idiot, I never challenged that, I challenged that Wilt could dunk from the FT-line with 3 small steps..

Now I couldn't care what Tex Winter says but I think it's possible that Wilt could do it with full speed.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:25 AM   #26
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper
 
mrpibb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 1,944
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Are you sure it's not naptime?
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:30 AM   #27
32jazz
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,828
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Gotta be both because being senile doesn't account for why he said the EXACT same thing alllllllllll the way back in November of 1956

Just like the Obama birth certificate announcements, in Hawaiian newspaper's, I guess there was a conspiracy between the NCAA Rules Committee, Tex Winter & newspapers to assure Wilt future GOAT status

Wilt's the Manchurian Player?

In the face of credible evidence these nuts still want to dispute this

Reminds me of the Obama 'Birthers' or the 9/11 'Truthers'.

Just dismiss these clowns as 'Wilt Truthers' from now on.
32jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:30 AM   #28
kumquat
College superstar
 
kumquat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,468
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780

Holy shit dude dances like George Bush
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:31 AM   #29
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper
 
mrpibb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 1,944
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Are you sure you're not a second creation of Wilt's dick in your filthy grandmother's ******? Phagg0t mormon..
u mad, bro?

I actually am not a Wilt nut-hugger. But I do call out the half-assed illogical bullshit some of his haters spew. And that's what happened here. What have I said in this thread that was incorrect?

I never saw him play. Apparently, you've never seen him play either. I don't need a photograph to tell me that Hitler committed suicide or that Bin Laden's dead.

So what's your problem? You're wrong. I've been wrong on this board many times, but I man up. This ****** mormon has got more balls than you do, "cutie."
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:32 AM   #30
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star
 
CavaliersFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 11,732
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Actually it's in the middle of the day in Sweden, cutie.
And idiot, I never challenged that, I challenged that Wilt could dunk from the FT-line with 3 small steps..

Now I couldn't care what Tex Winter says but I think it's possible that Wilt could do it with full speed.

There is no piece of historical evidence to ever suggest he ran full speed. All historical evidence, quite contrarily, is extremely specific and describes in detail how he took just 3 steps. In fact, 3 steps is literally his exact approach method to practice and compete in the high jump - which also falls within this exact time period. Another Coincidence?
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/Vid...lain-high-jump



So I'll ask again, did Wilt take 3 steps to dunk a free throw?

Yes, or No


Last edited by CavaliersFTW : 02-26-2012 at 07:41 AM.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:55 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy