Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-26-2012, 04:09 PM   #106
senelcoolidge
College star

senelcoolidge has not been impressing people
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

I beat Growlanser III a couple days ago. Started Growlanser IV, but it keeps freezing up on me. I'm thinking about playing a dungeon crawler. Not the biggest dungeon crawler fan since I'm not big on grinding...but just have a craving for something different. Considering Wizardry: Tales of the Forsaken Land or the Legend of Grimlock. I've also recently gotten into Visual Novels..non-hentai.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:08 PM   #107
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was impressed with the Madden 13 demo and decided to pre order it.First madden ive bought since madden 10
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #108
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Holy hell is persona 3 a long ass game. I'm about 65 hours into it now and I still haven't beat it. Wouldn't surprise me if I hit 80 hours by the end of it.

Also been playing a ton of Borderlands lately. Finally maxed out my siren, now I can finally do Knoxx runs.
Dear god yes. I bought it about a month ago when I got my Vita since I never played Persona before. I'm about 50 hours in and just hit the 100th floor of Tartarus. I know there's like damn near 200 so It's going to be a looooooooooong play through. I've also got P4 pre-ordered since I missed that one.

Also I bought a bunch of PS2 rpgs that I missed/owned and never played/didn't finish. Dragon Quest 8, FFX, FFXII, Xenosaga Ep1, .hack 1. Which should I start with?
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:36 PM   #109
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
I beat Growlanser III a couple days ago. Started Growlanser IV, but it keeps freezing up on me. I'm thinking about playing a dungeon crawler. Not the biggest dungeon crawler fan since I'm not big on grinding...but just have a craving for something different. Considering Wizardry: Tales of the Forsaken Land or the Legend of Grimlock. I've also recently gotten into Visual Novels..non-hentai.

You ever check out Steins;Gate? I saw the anime not long ago and really enjoyed it so I might actually consider giving it a look.

Also you should take a look at a game called "To the Moon". Not quite a VN, but pretty close.

Last edited by Kungfro : 08-27-2012 at 12:28 AM.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:16 PM   #110
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Haxball all day erryday for the past week.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:04 AM   #111
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Team Fortress 2 marathon!
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:25 AM   #112
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Homework + working on my game basically leaves no more room for video games.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:36 AM   #113
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Also I bought a bunch of PS2 rpgs that I missed/owned and never played/didn't finish. Dragon Quest 8, FFX, FFXII, Xenosaga Ep1, .hack 1. Which should I start with?

I recently played my first Dragon Quest game with Dragon Quest 9 on DS, so that's the series I'm kind of interested in now.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:03 AM   #114
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
I was impressed with the Madden 13 demo and decided to pre order it.First madden ive bought since madden 10

That connected careers mode was looking really awesome. Doubt gameplay changes much from '12 but I'm feeling that mode. Players attributes changing depending on the schemes they fit into is pretty huge. CPU teams shouldn't draft a pass rushing OLB and than never have him get after the QB. Combining superstar, franchise is a good idea.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:58 AM   #115
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rented that new spiderman game. Early into the game, slinging through the city is fun. But it feels like a cheap knockoff of Arkham City.
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:50 PM   #116
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Started a new campaign on Mass Effect to redo some choices going into ME2 but the game was awesome. The final mission inside the Citadel was very cool.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:16 AM   #117
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Second playthrough has gone much faster now that I am a vanguard instead of a soldier.

Any suggestions on what the best/funnest class is in ME2?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:32 PM   #118
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Holy hell is persona 3 a long ass game. I'm about 65 hours into it now and I still haven't beat it. Wouldn't surprise me if I hit 80 hours by the end of it.

84 hr and 54 min was the final game time on that. How crazy am I for starting a new game +?

Last edited by Kungfro : 09-05-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:25 AM   #119
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
84 hr and 54 min was the final game time on that. How crazy am I for starting a new game +?
Ballsy but it will be faster this time at least. I'll do the same once I beat it since I got P3P. I'll just play as the female this time since it changes the game a bit. I need to finish 3 before my copy of P4 Golden arrives though.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:52 AM   #120
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Ballsy but it will be faster this time at least. I'll do the same once I beat it since I got P3P. I'll just play as the female this time since it changes the game a bit. I need to finish 3 before my copy of P4 Golden arrives though.

Yea I'm noticing that. It's nice keeping the same level, especially since I took the time to hit the level cap in the last month. Also using a guide right from the start this time for Elizabeth's quests, I missed quite a bit last time.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: