Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-27-2012, 03:10 AM   #61
SwooshReturns
Samurai Swoosh

SwooshReturns has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Kobe Has A Broken Nose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artillery
at the overreaction from the Kobe fanboys. Let's look at Kobe's track record with dirty plays(just off the top of my head):

Victim #1....Raja Bell. After getting tangled with Raja during a rebound attempt Kobe throws a forearm to Raja's face bloodying his nose and lip. No suspension.

Victim #2....Mike Miller. Kobe gives a forearm to the throat. He gets a suspension here but only because he stupidly talks about "defending his house" after the game which made it sound intentional (and it was).

Victim #3...Dirk Nowitzki. Kobe goes up and does his flail-"HEY" maneuver and his elbow "accidentally" catches Dirk in the face...gives Dirk a black eye. The hilarious part about the whole thing is Dirk got the foul

Victim #4...Manu Ginobili. After a clean block from Manu, Kobe decides to unnaturally swing his arm back to Ginobili's head. Bloody nose, bloody mouth and a black eye.

ALL STAR GAME

Idiot
SwooshReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:12 AM   #62
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
at the overreaction from the Kobe fanboys. Let's look at Kobe's track record with dirty plays(just off the top of my head):

Victim #1....Raja Bell. After getting tangled with Raja during a rebound attempt Kobe throws a forearm to Raja's face bloodying his nose and lip. No suspension.

Victim #2....Mike Miller. Kobe gives a forearm to the throat. He gets a suspension here but only because he stupidly talks about "defending his house" after the game which made it sound intentional (and it was).

Victim #3...Dirk Nowitzki. Kobe goes up and does his flail-"HEY" maneuver and his elbow "accidentally" catches Dirk in the face...gives Dirk a black eye. The hilarious part about the whole thing is Dirk got the foul

Victim #4...Manu Ginobili. After a clean block from Manu, Kobe decides to unnaturally swing his arm back to Ginobili's head. Bloody nose, bloody mouth and a black eye.

Don't forget about the "Foul" against Mike Bibby , that somehow caused his nose to bleed back in 2002.

Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:14 AM   #63
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevaeh
Don't forget about the "Foul" against Mike Bibby , that somehow caused his nose to bleed back in 2002.

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:15 AM   #64
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Nah man, Bibby fouled him. He got in front of Kobe's poor elbow.

Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:17 AM   #65
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Quote:

Yet another hater, with some past b.s. just to have something to say.

(yawn)
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:18 AM   #66
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Now were gonna have to hear about warrior this and toughest blah blah blah that. This dude is made of tissue paper man. I wouldn't be surprised if his "broken nose" was actually a sprain.

Last edited by kuniva_dAMiGhTy : 02-27-2012 at 03:21 AM.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:19 AM   #67
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

To be fair, both players have had a history of being dirty players.

I expect this coming Sunday to be a pretty chippy game. Would be great to see the trash talk and see if they take a shot at each other.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:20 AM   #68
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersReign
Yet another hater, with some past b.s. just to have something to say.

(yawn)

Pot calling the kettle black.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:26 AM   #69
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwooshReturns
ALL STAR GAME

Idiot

Yeah, that's why I think Wade's was more uncalled for.

He was just mad he didn't get call at the other end. I thought that was even dumber.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:31 AM   #70
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

Quote:
Way to spin sh!t WAYYY the f@ck out of proportion, like you normally do. I'm looking at it simply from a "basic basketball move" perspective, but you want to take it to extremes like usual.

The move he was "attempting" to do also gave Howard enough time to close in on him, which also could've been avoided by going straight up after the spin.

"Watch the games" right? Ain't that what you always say?

i didnt say anything in jest
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:33 AM   #71
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Now were gonna have to hear about warrior this and toughest blah blah blah that. This dude is made of tissue paper man. I wouldn't be surprised if his "broken nose" was actually a sprain.

i wouldnt be surprised if you were 11 years old
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:36 AM   #72
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

I think the announcers said that was the first flagrant in AllStar Game history, meaning it was uncharacteristic of an exhibition game. The foul was dumb and done out of frustration of being burnt on the play. The pathetic attempts to justify it are even dumber.
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:37 AM   #73
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
I wouldn't be surprised if his "broken nose" was actually a sprain.
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:37 AM   #74
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
i didnt say anything in jest

Well, I apologize if I came off a bit harsh. That's why you use emoticons. Makes it easier to tell where a person's head is at better, based on this Board's crazy history.

I still stand by my point that the "Wrap Up" by Wade could've easily been avoided by Kobe though.
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:38 AM   #75
Fudge
psychotic&iconic

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
You play with Kobe's balls. I really don't like you @$$hole. You have a huge vendetta againts LeBron.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: