Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-27-2012, 09:08 AM   #106
lakers_forever
National High School Star

lakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Kobe Has A Broken Nose

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenneBell
3 years ago you were a Cavs fan.

Dude clearly has issues. One day, he acts nice, the other he acts like a lunatic.

Lebron23, seriously man, if you are over 18, get professional help. It's no shame and a guy like you will get much better.

If you are under 18, forget it. You are just another stupid kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I am a player fan. This Flip Flopper changes his team every year. Last year he rooted for the Lakers this year he's now a loyal Clippers fan.

How is that any better? A player fan?! lol What do you do when Lebron retire, look for another man crush?
lakers_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:13 AM   #107
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers_forever
Dude clearly has issues. One day, he acts nice, the other he acts like a lunatic.

Lebron23, seriously man, if you are over 18, get professional help. It's no shame and a guy like you will get much better.

If you are under 18, forget it. You are just another stupid kid.

How is that any better? A player fan?! lol What do you do when Lebron retire, look for another man crush?

I just don't like him. I have plenty of reasons to hate this guy.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 02-27-2012 at 09:16 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:42 AM   #108
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

He already has his eyes set on Griffin's balls. I'd give Lebron one more choke job in the playoffs, and then watch Lebron23 "move" to LA.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:54 AM   #109
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Maybe he doesn't come from/live in a city that has a team. How else is he supposed to chose a team if that's the case?
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:53 AM   #110
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersReign
I think the announcers said that was the first flagrant in AllStar Game history, meaning it was uncharacteristic of an exhibition game. The foul was dumb and done out of frustration of being burnt on the play. The pathetic attempts to justify it are even dumber.

I'd have to second this. It was a foul done out of frustration. I don't think he was trying to hurt him, but it was uncharacteristic and unnecessary for an exhibition game. That should be easy enough to admit.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:56 AM   #111
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
I'd have to second this. It was a foul done out of frustration. I don't think he was trying to hurt him, but it was uncharacteristic and unnecessary for an exhibition game. That should be easy enough to admit.

That classless thug scored all of his points on easy, uncontested dunks, but the second Kobe puts a move on him, he resorts to flagrant foul. So ugly.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:59 AM   #112
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus
That classless thug scored all of his points on easy, uncontested dunks, but the second Kobe puts a move on him, he resorts to flagrant foul. So ugly.

I think it's a bit much to call him a classless thug, but the play was peculiar. Who takes hard fouls in an All-Star game.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:02 AM   #113
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I hope the Heat role players break his shooting arms. That's gonna prevent him from leading the league in shot jacking per game. I hope Bynum get traded next week. He's gonna average over 22 ppg with the Orlando Magic. Poor Dwight Howard. I don't think he's gonna average over 16 ppg with the Lakers.
So insecure.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:02 AM   #114
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Wade foul on Kobe Bryant in 2012 All-Star game resulted in broken nose for Kobe

finally .. this whore is exposed
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:02 AM   #115
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wade foul on Kobe Bryant in 2012 All-Star game resulted in broken nose for Kobe

I was kinda surprised there wasn't more of a "dude, WTF?" reaction from the other players. Not that I expected someone to get in Wade's face or anything, but you'd think someone would tell him that shit's not cool.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:03 AM   #116
Extempo
Great young streetballer

Extempo has an OK reputation so far

I'm glad that Skip Bayless at least admitted it was a cheap shot and he is a Wade fanboy. Kobe was scoring on Wade with ease at the start of the game, going 5-6 before Wade broke his nose and obviously he still played through it but couldn't at that same level. Oh well, Wade isn't the first player to take a cheap shot at Kobe out of frustration and jealousy...see Raja Bell and Ray Allen.
Extempo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:05 AM   #117
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia ©

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwooshReturns
Hurt him? No ... but someone should probably pop him in his mouth / nose on his way to the basket.

80's / 90's style revenge.

Preferably Bynum. Give Wade the Barea treatment. We'll see if Wade rolls off in a wheel chair crying again for a shoulder injury.

Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:05 AM   #118
pegasus
€uroInU$A

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
I think it's a bit much to call him a classless thug, but the play was peculiar. Who takes hard fouls in an All-Star game.

Not just based on that play. In the last eight months, he first broke Rondo's arm, then mocked Dirk while he was sick, and now this. Someone needs to teach him a lesson.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:23 AM   #119
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Nash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I was kinda surprised there wasn't more of a "dude, WTF?" reaction from the other players. Not that I expected someone to get in Wade's face or anything, but you'd think someone would tell him that shit's not cool.
You could tell from Howard's facial expression that he was shocked Wade did that
Nash-tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:30 AM   #120
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

The most jealous player in the NBA, Haterwade the crybaby b!tch
Kobe stole the ball from me, no fair ref help me
Now we know one of the guys crying in the Heat locker room was Haterwade.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: