Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Oklahoma City Thunder Forum

Oklahoma City Thunder Forum Oklahoma City Thunder forum - OKC Thunder message board

Old 12-31-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
RandyOrton
OKC

RandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default OKC Fan Thread

Who else are Thunder fans up in here? Lets get this place up and alive.
RandyOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:41 AM   #2
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Buffalobraves has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OKC Fan Thread

I used to post on here a lot but it felt as if I was talking to myself most of the time. I'm a Thunder fan though. Glad to see a little activity in the OKC Forum
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:13 AM   #3
RandyOrton
OKC

RandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalobraves
I used to post on here a lot but it felt as if I was talking to myself most of the time. I'm a Thunder fan though. Glad to see a little activity in the OKC Forum
not sure how to get this place more active, really dead in here
RandyOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:37 PM   #4
PurpGold34
Banned

PurpGold34 has a terrific reputationPurpGold34 has a terrific reputationPurpGold34 has a terrific reputationPurpGold34 has a terrific reputationPurpGold34 has a terrific reputation

I heard this guy might be,

have you heard OP?
PurpGold34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #5
ThunderKat
High School JV MVP

ThunderKat has an OK reputation so far

I'm in!!!
ThunderKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #6