Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 02-27-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

Default Rose, Deng stay quiet during All-Star weekend

The Bulls.com blog reports:

Rose is something of a solitary star. He doesn’t socialize much with the big stars, especially the Heat players, and generally spends time, like he did all during All Star weekend, with family and friends. Even when all the All Stars were together you’d see him more with coaches or team staff than other players.

Deng, the wanna be star with his nose pressed against the window all these years, was the happiest All Star ever to go scoreless. He played just under five minutes, none in the second half, after taking a fall on his bad left wrist late in the first quarter.

Deng said there was no further injury.

“We planned to play more minutes to begin with,” said Deng. “I knew I was going to play the last six minutes of the first quarter and I was going to play again in the second. There was a play at the end of the quarter as I was backpedaling and I kind of tripped up (over Durant). It didn’t hurt or anything. I fell on my wrist and felt it. He (Thibodeau) said, ‘Are you all right?’ I said, ‘Fine.’ I just said the second half if we could go without and rest it. He had a lot of options. I said, ‘You know what? If it’s something that we can avoid and just get back to practice (Monday).’ But I really enjoyed myself out there. The time, the experience I got to be out there. I just fell on my wrist. It was nothing. I just fell. For me to be selected meant a lot more to me. To be selected and recognized as an All Star meant a lot to more to me than what I shoot or do tonight.”
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:54 PM   #2
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Default Re: Rose, Deng stay quiet during All-Star weekend

good
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:32 AM   #3
methusala
Serious playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
good

This.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:59 PM   #4
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Glad Thibs played it safe with the Bulls players. No reason to wear on their legs and bodies when you can do it to your best competitors.

Now... Where is that millennium X moron and others who I was arguing with about Deng before the Bulls became a top team? I have been wondering and wondering. I do not see any of the douchebag Deng haters that called themselves Bulls fans. It's funny how everyone swore he could never stay healthy, would never get better from three, and would never be all star worthy. Now those same people seemed to have repressed those opinions...I can't get over how the tune on Deng has changed so much in such a short time.

I will take every chance to rub it in to those who gave me hell for believing in Dengs potential. I know you guys are reading on your different names or while lurking around now. Eat it fools.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #5
Rnbizzle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Glad Thibs played it safe with the Bulls players. No reason to wear on their legs and bodies when you can do it to your best competitors.

Now... Where is that millennium X moron and others who I was arguing with about Deng before the Bulls became a top team? I have been wondering and wondering. I do not see any of the douchebag Deng haters that called themselves Bulls fans. It's funny how everyone swore he could never stay healthy, would never get better from three, and would never be all star worthy. Now those same people seemed to have repressed those opinions...I can't get over how the tune on Deng has changed so much in such a short time.

I will take every chance to rub it in to those who gave me hell for believing in Dengs potential. I know you guys are reading on your different names or while lurking around now. Eat it fools.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:16 PM   #6
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

Quote:

What the heck happened to you? Welcome back Undisputed.
Pls post more, same with conanbcrules, dwadeownsacamry, Rose,deerose etc etc. come on guys, are we gonna wait for the team to have some controversy, implosion, intrigues etc before we start posting again?
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:16 AM   #7
Rose
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
Pls post more, same with conanbcrules, dwadeownsacamry, Rose,deerose etc etc. come on guys, are we gonna wait for the team to have some controversy, implosion, intrigues etc before we start posting again?
school sucks.

Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:55 AM   #8
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
Life has been a bit hectic and when I get online I just haven't been in the mood for forums lately. Especially this one. People tend to get a bit...confused and short sighted. That is to put it lightly. :)

Looks like things are pretty dead here.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:54 PM   #9
methusala
Serious playground baller

Quote:
Life has been a bit hectic and when I get online I just haven't been in the mood for forums lately. Especially this one. People tend to get a bit...confused and short sighted. That is to put it lightly. :)

Looks like things are pretty dead here.

Well yeah. Hasn't been much to bitch about lately.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: