Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-27-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Next 5 games (after the All-Star break)

We're playing against Cleveland on Wednesday and we'll have a long rest until facing Boston on Sunday.

After that we're visiting Dallas and San Antonio on back-to-back.
Knicks will finish their 4 game road trip at Milwaukee on Friday.

I think that the next 5 games are the key,if we can start strong we may carry the momentum until the end of the season.
On the other hand if we start weak then we might have the same problems we had at the start of the season.

My prediction:

Feb. 29: vs Cleveland W
Mar. 4: @ Boston W
Mar. 6: @ Dallas L
Mar. 7: @ San Antonio L
Mar. 9: @ Milwaukee W

That would be a very solid start of the second half of the season.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #2
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board
Default Re: Next 5 games (after the All-Star break)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
We're playing against Cleveland on Wednesday and we'll have a long rest until facing Boston on Sunday.

After that we're visiting Dallas and San Antonio on back-to-back.
Knicks will finish their 4 game road trip at Milwaukee on Friday.

I think that the next 5 games are the key,if we can start strong we may carry the momentum until the end of the season.
On the other hand if we start weak then we might have the same problems we had at the start of the season.

My prediction:

Feb. 29: vs Cleveland W
Mar. 4: @ Boston W
Mar. 6: @ Dallas L
Mar. 7: @ San Antonio L
Mar. 9: @ Milwaukee W

That would be a very solid start of the second half of the season.
I swear i had the same wins and losses as you.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:13 PM   #3
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have it
Cleveland L- We never play well against them and I think Kyrie is going to be jacked up to play against Lin.
Boston L - I think Rondo will come out aggressively on defense.While I think Rondo is overrated, his defense isn't. If Lin has a good game against a motivated Rondo, I'll be very impressed!
Dallas W - Carlisle is a smart enough coach to make adjustments on Lin. That being said, he can't make Jason Kidd any younger/
San Antonio L - Tony Parker is my sleeper pick for MVP. He's playing at a high level and Pop is the bets coach of the last decade IMO.
Milwaukee W - I think Lin will give up a lot of points to Jennings. However, I think he'll get his too and the rest of our guys will be too much for them. I think the game will mirror the Wizards game.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:34 PM   #4
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

vs CLE - W: Can't drop our last home game in awhile, especially against a sub .500 team

@ BOS - L: I don't know how Lin will fair against ballhawking defenders like Rondo and Avery Bradley. First possession Lin brought the ball up against them last game, he was stripped for an easy lay-up.

@ DAL - L: They'll be motivated at home. We needed 14 Novak fourth quarter points in about 4 minutes to beat them last time.

@ SAS - L: end of back2back

@ MIL - W: Can't drop game against .500 team

so 2-3. I could see us beating Boston, though.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:54 PM   #5
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

Bucks can and I think will beat the Knicks. Their defense is scary good and with the Knicks mediocre offense they can take advantage of it. Jennings also might drop shitload of points on Lin.
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:30 AM   #6
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

if melo can come back to midseason form, we have a good shot against all of them

so far melos shots been off, we need him playing like his old self
amare looks like a lost cause with his excuse of sacrificing his game
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:55 AM   #7
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We simply can't lose against the Cavaliers and Bucks.

Losses against the Celtics,Mavs and Spurs are acceptable and understandable.

It's crucial that we get a win tomorrow against the Cavs.
If the Knicks come out flat again then....... then I'm speechless.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:56 AM   #8
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
We simply can't lose against the Cavaliers and Bucks.

Losses against the Celtics,Mavs and Spurs are acceptable and understandable.

It's crucial that we get a win tomorrow against the Cavs.
If the Knicks come out flat again then....... then I'm speechless.

lets hope lebrons ghost doesnt spook lin tomorrow
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:41 AM   #9
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
if melo can come back to midseason form, we have a good shot against all of them

so far melos shots been off, we need him playing like his old self
amare looks like a lost cause with his excuse of sacrificing his game
At least you didnt base losses on Lin getting outplayed

I cant predict stuff but I hope they win the Eastern Conference games.

Some of you all may not know this but Cleveland has been better than the record shows. They are no slouch!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:08 AM   #10
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
At least you didnt base losses on Lin getting outplayed

I cant predict stuff but I hope they win the Eastern Conference games.

Some of you all may not know this but Cleveland has been better than the record shows. They are no slouch!
Let's not act like they're a good team.

They are 5-9 on the road and the game against us will be their second night of back-to-back after playing against the Celtics tonight.

This is definitely a game we should win.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:07 PM   #11
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Let's not act like they're a good team.

They are 5-9 on the road and the game against us will be their second night of back-to-back after playing against the Celtics tonight.

This is definitely a game we should win.
Bro you talking like the Knicks are world beaters here, just in a little slump. There isnt any assumption of greatness regardless of opponents. A couple of weeks ago before Linsanity the Knicks were 7 games under .500.

You may have not watched them lately but they have been competitive.

The Knicks need to win the Eastern conference games bottom line.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:26 PM   #12
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Bro you talking like the Knicks are world beaters here, just in a little slump. There isnt any assumption of greatness regardless of opponents. A couple of weeks ago before Linsanity the Knicks were 7 games under .500.

You may have not watched them lately but they have been competitive.

The Knicks need to win the Eastern conference games bottom line.
We should win this game. Not only we're far more talented but they are on a second night of back-to-back.

If we're going to be afraid of the Cavs then we can simply blow it up and start sucking again.

On paper we look like a very good,maybe even elite team. If we don't become one the fault obviously goes on coach.
Melo,Amare,Tyson,Lin,J.R.Smith....
There's too much talent on this team to be a .500 team,especially on the weak East.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:52 PM   #13
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have to agree with Rameek on this one. The Cavs are way better than their record or roster indicates. Furthermore, we always seem to have trouble with them.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:06 PM   #14
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I have to agree with Rameek on this one. The Cavs are way better than their record or roster indicates. Furthermore, we always seem to have trouble with them.
I know we always have trouble with them,that's another reason why this should be a statement game.
We got embarrassed multiple times and it's time for revenge.

It's their second night of back-to-back and they're playing without Anderson Varejao,one of their key players.

I know there's no easy games in the NBA but compared with what we got until the end season games against Cleveland,Milwaukee and similar teams are considered easy.
Unless you think road games against the Mavs,Spurs and Bulls are the easy part of the schedule.

I'm not saying we're going to win.
I'M SAYING WE SHOULD WIN THIS ONE AND THAT THERE'S REALLY NO EXCUSE IF WE LOSE.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:23 PM   #15
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Cavs have a team that doesn't lack effort, but are young, thus their record.

They are one that actually does concern me.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: