Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-10-2007, 11:24 AM   #16
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd
C - Nenad Krstic
F - Chris Webber
F - Richard Jefferson
G - Vince Carter
G - Jason Kidd

This team would own.

How can that team win if nenad is not even on the team. Still I guess its atlantic lock
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 11:42 AM   #17
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

i wonder if denver has any interest in him... they don't seem to run nearly as much as they should and webber is a better pf than anyone they currently have.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 11:47 AM   #18
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
i wonder if denver has any interest in him... they don't seem to run nearly as much as they should and webber is a better pf than anyone they currently have.
Yeah, that is exactly what CW wants, to play with AI again.
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 11:51 AM   #19
soydog
Can barely lace up my sneakers

soydog has an OK reputation so far

I could see Webber with the Lakers. Kobe, CWebb, Odom and the collection of young versatile players would be an interesting combo. What about the Spurs? They seem to take a liking to old, seemingly washed up vets. Or, what about his hometown Pistons? Although, I'm not sure he'd get the minutes there. Miami will, of course, be rumored, as well.
soydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 12:01 PM   #20
ronron15
High School Starter

ronron15 is considered somewhat coolronron15 is considered somewhat cool
Default re

should have brought him out a long time ago.. his numbers arent justifying his contract
ronron15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 12:13 PM   #21
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd
C - Nenad Krstic
F - Chris Webber
F - Richard Jefferson
G - Vince Carter
G - Jason Kidd

This team would own.

5 years ago...
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 12:15 PM   #22
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i feel bad for cwebb well not really but its sad to see him be so bad. It has always been my opinion than in his prime he was better than garnett has ever been. That said he doesnt have alot left and he would hurt not help the mavs so no interest in him.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:23 PM   #23
Hoonyo
High school junior varsity star

Hoonyo has an OK reputation so far

Will he go to Miami with all the other dinosaurs?
Hoonyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 12:26 PM   #24
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonyo
Will he go to Miami with all the other dinosaurs?
I wouldn't mind him if we didn't already have Walker, but we do so..
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 12:26 PM   #25
allball
National High School Star

allball has decent reputationallball has decent reputation

Lakers, Lakers, Lakers. That's the team he fits best with.
allball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 12:27 PM   #26
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

Net's should be calling his agent right now.

He'll probably end-up with a WC team.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 12:27 PM   #27
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Webber is still good enough to give a struggling second unit some playmaking, points and rebounds off the bench in the 2nd quarter. Probably a fitting role on a contender as a 15-18 minute back-up. Will Webber accept such a role? Well, people change with age. Even Stackhosue has become a perfect "sit"izen. Although I have my doubts Webber would be.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 12:28 PM   #28
TheBynumProject
Byonic

TheBynumProject has decent reputation

Quote:

HAHAHAH good one! Funny man over here. Nene, Najara and Evans are ALL better overall players than Webb, especially defensively. Just what the team that can't play D worth a **** needs: a PF who can't move.
TheBynumProject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 12:32 PM   #29
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
I wouldn't mind him if we didn't already have Walker, but we do so..
how do he and walker have similar games at all. Toine is a passing black hole who camps on the perimeter. CWebb is still one of th 10 best passing bigs in the league, and can still be an effective scorer and rebounder in a half court oriented team. Defense will be lacking

How about the Rockets? He could friggins tart for them and be a huge upgrade at the 4. Two sweet passing bigs (just like Sacto with miller, vlade and Cwebb back in the day). Waive Sura and get it done Gundy!
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 12:33 PM   #30
raiderfan19
Shazam!

he would be a horrible fit with houston. I love yao and he is a stud but you cant start two bigs as slow as current cwebb and yao and hope to be any good.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: