Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-28-2012, 10:53 PM   #16
Gabuyaux
Decent playground baller

Gabuyaux has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Second Best Center In The Leauge Is....

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman
Your so stupid
The Gasol brothers and Duncan are easily better passers.
Gabuyaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:53 PM   #17
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

D12, Bynum, healthy Bogut, healthy Horford, Big Al, Marc Gasol are better.

edit: forgot Gortat

Last edited by RRR3 : 02-28-2012 at 11:23 PM.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:53 PM   #18
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Durant , until Oak gets a center
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:54 PM   #19
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

I'd go

1. dwight
2. bynum
3. gasol
4. noah

after that it's a jumble to decide but i'd take Gortat or a healthy Bogut over Lopez, he isn't really a style of centre who can help a competing team.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:00 PM   #20
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
I'd go

1. dwight
2. bynum
3. gasol
4. noah
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:02 PM   #21
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
I actually forgot about Marc Gasol and I think Marc is actually the 3rd best Center in the league so I would have to put Noah at #4.

1. Dwight Howard
2. Andrew Bynum
3. Marc Gasol
4. Joakim Noah
5. Roy Hibbert
Good list
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:03 AM   #22
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

nice thread but Chris Kaman outplayed Noah today.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:22 AM   #23
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gortat I think is better than Noah right now. Gortat is averaging like 16 ppg on 56% with 10 rpg.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:39 AM   #24
Nanners
Decent college freshman

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Joakim Noah, what other center can say they got a triple double this season?

2/22 13pts 13reb 10ast 1blk
2/28 15pts 16reb. 5ast 2blk 2stl

Serge Ibaka can
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:44 AM   #25
Gabuyaux
Decent playground baller

Gabuyaux has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
Serge Ibaka can
I was going to mention that, but I was thinking the OP would go off and say it doesn't count because it's by blocks and/or Ibaka is not a center
Gabuyaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:53 AM   #26
Kevin_Gamble
Good High School Starter

Kevin_Gamble has decent reputationKevin_Gamble has decent reputation

Quote:
6 rebounds....something Noah can do in a quarter. Plus the nets are trash. They need him to score

This is the shit that mystifies me. How does a 7 footer who plays 30+ minutes get 6 boards? You could say he's soft or whatever, but even soft guys get their boards.
Kevin_Gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:58 AM   #27
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
6 rebounds....something Noah can do in a quarter. Plus the nets are trash. They need him to score
didnt know rebounds were more important than points
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:00 AM   #28
Simple Jack
Fredette About It

Simple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation here

Anyone who makes a definitive statement off of 1 or 2 games deserves to be banned and/or executed.
Simple Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:23 AM   #29
chairman
The Return

chairman has decent reputationchairman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Jack
Anyone who makes a definitive statement off of 1 or 2 games deserves to be banned and/or executed.
This is a Joakim Noah Appreciation Thread. I will bump this every bulls game to show he is the second best center in this leauge. He does more then just what the stats show.
chairman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:40 AM   #30
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

you're all forgetting this guy

he will shit on your team
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: