Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-01-2013, 03:15 AM   #1
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default What was the first forum you started posting on?

I just thought about this and remember it was bodybuilding.com

I remember reading a thread titled "ever been caught milking the lizard"

Still the funniest thread I've ever read. Nothing like your first time.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:02 PM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What was the first forum you started posting on?

and old WWF message board when I was like 14. I think it was WrestlingNewsWorld or something
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:27 PM   #3
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

planet ps2. It was part of those gaming websites owned by gamespy. I don't even think those forums exist in any shape or form now. Which is probably good. I'd cringe at some of the posts I used to make lol.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:38 PM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
and old WWF message board when I was like 14. I think it was WrestlingNewsWorld or something

Mine was also an old WWF message board. I think it was called PWF (ProWrestling Forum?), and then later WWZ (can't remember what it was called). I was on it from probably 1999-2003, but those last couple years I wasn't even watching WWF anymore so I was just there for the sports forum, movie forum, and off topic forum. At that point, I discovered KMC (Killer Movies Forum) which fit better for my interests. I'm still on KMC (been a decade now), but I'm more active here than there. I read a lot on KMC though.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:08 PM   #5
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

ESPN from 1999 or 2000 and my account is still active but i don't post often
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:11 PM   #6
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
This, I think it was either WrestleZone or WrestlingFigs
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:26 PM   #7
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

gamerzplanet. Looking for hacks and shit
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:55 AM   #8
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Asiafinest b.c. I was one of the few Asians in middle school

Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:58 AM   #9
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Total War
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:02 AM   #10
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

WWF board on AOL.. No Mercy I think? The only names I somehow remember from there are Chezi 4 2000 and njslidfklnofiejo (I have no idea how I remember that)
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:13 AM   #11
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've never been forum active before ISH so yeah, ISH

I just usually lurk around message boards.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:45 AM   #12
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

An AC/DC forum when they were signed with Elektra. They took the forum down once AC/DC signed with Sony. I think most of the people ended up making their own forum instead of joining Sony's AC/DC forum.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:31 AM   #13
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

acne.org and rollitup.org
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:10 AM   #14
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

HoopsTV
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:45 AM   #15
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Sherdog back in 02'
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: