Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-02-2012, 03:51 PM   #1
dirkdiggler41
(no Dirk homer)

dirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this board
Default Mavericks Assign Lamar Odom To D-League

Quote:
The Dallas Mavericks have assigned forward Lamar Odom to the Texas Legends, the Mavericks’ NBA Development League affiliate.

Odom has appeared in 32 games, four starts, for the Mavericks this season, averaging 7.7 points and 4.5 rebounds in 21.4 minutes.
He has missed the team’s last three games due to personal reasons.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...xzz1nzk4U OUm
dirkdiggler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
ThatsGame
Bosh Saves MIA

ThatsGame has decent reputationThatsGame has decent reputation
Default Re: Mavericks Assign Lamar Odom To D-League

What a quitter
ThatsGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:55 PM   #3
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kobe made this fool
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #4
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

thats pretty cold by the mavs. i mean you dont see the blazers sending felton to the d-league when he plays like complete garbage.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:17 PM   #5
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
thats pretty cold by the mavs. i mean you dont see the blazers sending felton to the d-league when he plays like complete garbage.

Does Felton take off for vacations during the season?
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:28 PM   #6
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

D-League?

Deuce Bigalow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:30 PM   #7
Gabuyaux
Decent playground baller

Gabuyaux has an OK reputation so far

Wow.
Gabuyaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:47 PM   #8
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

what happened to that man...
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #9
BurrowsTheGreat
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BurrowsTheGreat has an OK reputation so far

BAH! that is hilarious! Can't wait to watch the "Khloe and Lamar" episode where he gets told the news...
BurrowsTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:54 PM   #10
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000

what happened to that man...

Short term it probably looks a whole lot easier to be a reality tv star than work hard on the court.

He's never been known to be a really deep thinker.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #11
LABean
Kobe Bean

LABean has not been impressing people

Laker haters have two choices:

1) Admit Odom is a bum, so therefore, Kobe is God because he carried this bum, along with others, to championships.

2) Odom was good with the Lakers, which shows how great the Lakers are.

Your choice.
LABean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #12
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurrowsTheGreat
BAH! that is hilarious! Can't wait to watch the "Khloe and Lamar" episode where he gets told the news...

yeah-i-hope-they-show-everything-going-on-at-home-thats-happening-with-him-this-season
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:58 PM   #13
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

This can't be true. I thought if you had 3+ years as an NBA player you can't be sent to the D-league.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:06 PM   #14
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've said this before but the NBA should design the D-league similar to what they do in baseball. Baseball players are sent(or rather "assigned" )to the minors for rehabilitation id they are returning from an injury or work out.

It helps the players so their egos aren't crushed, and it also won't hurt their NBA stats either if they play a couple of "warm up" games in the D-league. It also helps the minor leagues too because their fans have a chance to see established stars coming to town every once and awhile.

Remember last season when Boozer missed the first month then came back on the first game had 5 points and 1 rebounds or something like that. It took him a couple of game to get back to playing form. They could have had him play a game or two in the D-league before suiting up for the Bulls.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:22 PM   #15
MasterDurant24
National High School Star

MasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected posterMasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected posterMasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Hoed
MasterDurant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: