Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 03-08-2012, 08:28 AM   #256
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: EuroLeague Plans Anthony Parker Statue

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

Yao Ming prepping himself for his Euroleague debut in the locker room.

Quotes:
"Euroleague is equal level to the NBA as long as I only play in street-clothes on crutches. Had I not shattered my foot from the brutal, highly competitive NBA - things would be different."

"Yes, of course I can dunk on these 9 foot rims - my crippling Injury doesn't matter, I don't have to jump to dunk anymore"

"It boggles my mind how shooters in this league are as cold as a witches tit yet all they have to do is shoot from 16 feet out to score a 3 pointer."

"The 44 foot court length makes getting up and down the court no problem with crutches, I'm usually the first one down the floor."

"How am I supposed to win MVP's when I'm suffocating with laughter as a 5'10 ginger with the wingspan of a T-Rex is tasked with stopping me in the post? That ginger couldn't even dunk on the 9 foot hoop. Euroleague is a joke."

Source: Euroleague.net
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:48 AM   #257
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

The coach is only 5'9

Why are they wearing pink basketball uniforms?
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:38 PM   #258
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenChampion
Yeah CSKA headed up by the MONSTROUS Nenad Kristic and Andrey Kirilenko would rip Lebron and Wade to pieces.

NOT

Are you for real bro?

Without Kirilenko and Krstic, and with some of their THIRD STRING players, they almost beat the Heat IN Miami.

Last edited by Euroleague : 03-08-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:39 PM   #259
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

The coach is only 5'9

Dusko Ivanovic ("the coach") is 6'6" tall.
Old 03-08-2012, 04:41 PM   #260
Kobr
Bryant

Kobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Are rims in the Euroleague really only 9 feet tall?
Kobr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:41 PM   #261
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:

Euroleague. Where white dudes can't touch rim.

ISH - where racists think they are cool.
Old 03-08-2012, 04:43 PM   #262
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Why are they wearing pink basketball uniforms?
Their sponsor's (a bank)corporate colour.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:45 PM   #263
linZoMourning
Banned

linZoMourning has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Euroleague. Where white dudes can't touch rim.

linZoMourning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:46 PM   #264
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by linZoMourning

Thank you for admitting that you are a racist.
Old 03-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #265
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
ISH - where racists think they are cool.

I'm just stating a fact - do they look black to you? No they are white...

How can I be racist against white people, I'm white...

Last edited by CavaliersFTW : 03-08-2012 at 04:59 PM.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:58 PM   #266
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Chill brah it is just an observation - do they look black to you? no they are white...

How can I be racist against white people, I'm white...
Euroleague (the poster) thinks everyone on this site is Black. Fact.

And also very, very wrong.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #267
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobr

Yes, and the 3 point line is the same distance as the WNBA 3 point line - Scalabrine shot 70% from beyond the 3 point arc in Euroleague and was worshiped like a god.

Last edited by CavaliersFTW : 03-08-2012 at 05:05 PM.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:05 PM   #268
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Fiba basketball has decent reputation

Quote:
No , they are the same hight as in Nba . 99% of posts in this thread are lies .
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #269
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #270
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Yes, and the 3 point line is the same distance as the WNBA 3 point line - Scalabrine shot 70% from beyond the 3 point arc in Euroleague and was worshiped like a god.

Funny, considering Scalabrine has never played a single Euroleague game in his entire life.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: