Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-03-2012, 12:35 AM   #1
TheCommish
I brick open layups

TheCommish has an OK reputation so far
Default "I Like Ron Paul, But..."

http://voices.yahoo.com/i-like-ron-p...292.html?cat=9
TheCommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:01 AM   #2
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "I Like Ron Paul, But..."

Why are you voting for Ron Paul?
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:34 AM   #3
TheCommish
I brick open layups

TheCommish has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Why are you voting for Ron Paul?
Because he is the only one of the remaining candidates who actually won't spend this country into oblivion.

Because he is the only one of the remaining candidates who actually tries to protect our civil liberties.

Because he is the only one of the remaining candidates who predicted the financial crisis and a 9/11 style attack before their occurrences.
TheCommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:06 AM   #4
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

Too bad your country is generally too stupid to vote for the right guy.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:23 AM   #5
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

http://qkme.me/36f7ir
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:09 AM   #6
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCommish
Because he is the only one of the remaining candidates who actually won't spend this country into oblivion.

Because he is the only one of the remaining candidates who actually tries to protect our civil liberties.

Because he is the only one of the remaining candidates who predicted the financial crisis and a 9/11 style attack before their occurrences.

Care to elaborate on the specifics of how he will prevent this country from going further into debt. Also, what are some of the ways he plans to protect said liberties?

I ask because a lot of the people i see supporting him tend to have some vague reply as to why they are voting for him; i'm just trying to get some clearer answers from people.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #7
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Care to elaborate on the specifics of how he will prevent this country from going further into debt. Also, what are some of the ways he plans to protect said liberties?

I ask because a lot of the people i see supporting him tend to have some vague reply as to why they are voting for him; i'm just trying to get some clearer answers from people.

Why don't you read his plans or ideas, instead of asking by proxy for a garbled explanation from someone in their teens-20s on a basketball forum?
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:45 PM   #8
I.Malcolm
Serious playground baller

I.Malcolm has decent reputationI.Malcolm has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Why don't you read his plans or ideas, instead of asking by proxy for a garbled explanation from someone in their teens-20s on a basketball forum?
If his question forces the OP to actually evaluate his policies rather than just getting on the Ron Paul bandwagon maybe both posters get an education.
I.Malcolm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: