Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-04-2012, 04:06 AM   #1
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board
Angry I don't appreciate fake fans

u either with us or...
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:25 AM   #2
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I don't appreciate fake fans

dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:51 AM   #3
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

All the fans I'm used to posting with left when we got good because A. There is less to complain about and B. there are so many annoying ass newcomers.

MFers that came in during the 62 win season and weren't Bulls fans in the Brand, Fizer, Hinrich years. Some of these cats I suspect are Rip Hamilton fans and not Bulls fans because I swear I don't know who in the world like Rip so much other than his own family and nostalgic Piston's fans.

What can you do?

I still give Rose shit for being named Rondo first.

I don't know how to do anything else but root for the Bulls and that goes above and beyond any player...it's about the City of Chicago. So really, to me, if you aren't Chi-bred you can't be a real fan.

Last edited by Go Getter : 03-04-2012 at 07:54 AM.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:19 AM   #4
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has decent reputationpoido123 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
All the fans I'm used to posting with left when we got good because A. There is less to complain about and B. there are so many annoying ass newcomers.

MFers that came in during the 62 win season and weren't Bulls fans in the Brand, Fizer, Hinrich years. Some of these cats I suspect are Rip Hamilton fans and not Bulls fans because I swear I don't know who in the world like Rip so much other than his own family and nostalgic Piston's fans.

What can you do?

I still give Rose shit for being named Rondo first.

I don't know how to do anything else but root for the Bulls and that goes above and beyond any player...it's about the City of Chicago. So really, to me, if you aren't Chi-bred you can't be a real fan.

Comon dude, I practically was born into supporting the bulls from a very young age, been supporting them since I was about 7, im 29 now, still have a jordan jersey from 15 years ago hanging in my wardrobe. I wasnt born in Chicago, but I sure as hell know and love them like a true fan. I had no choice to where Im from, and that fact I was born and live in Australia means I should get some sort of wildcard on this one It would be worse if I was born and raised in New York, and declared Im a Bulls fan. See what Im getting at here Go Getter?
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:00 PM   #5
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Comon dude, I practically was born into supporting the bulls from a very young age, been supporting them since I was about 7, im 29 now, still have a jordan jersey from 15 years ago hanging in my wardrobe. I wasnt born in Chicago, but I sure as hell know and love them like a true fan. I had no choice to where Im from, and that fact I was born and live in Australia means I should get some sort of wildcard on this one It would be worse if I was born and raised in New York, and declared Im a Bulls fan. See what Im getting at here Go Getter?

There's exceptions to every rule but my sentiment still stands. I agree that being from Australia gives you a wild card. Glad to have you on the bandwagon.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #6
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Been a fan since the end of the 2nd 3peat (when I came to this country) and stayed a fan throughout the bad years. Even have a Ron Arrest signed ball as proof!

That said, being reasonable in a discussion about your team doesn't make you any less of a fan.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:55 PM   #7
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123

F#%k you! I am from New York and I am a true Bulls fan. I have been in in a few serious fights back in the day just for being a Bulls fan. You should have tried wearing Bulls gear in New York during the mid and late 90's!

I live in Texas these days but I chose my favorite team along time ago...that's never going to change either. Speaking of fair-weather fans; I have met an alarming number of people wearing Bulls hats/shirts lately that are not Bulls fans at all. Each time I have met one of these dudes I go from getting excited to shaking my head at how they tell me they only like Jordan and Rose.

I do understand being a fan of players, but I personally would never wear the gear of another team. As a German-American guy with strong roots in Germany I am super-proud of Dirk, I would never wear a Mav's jersey though. Not even after a Championship over the disgusting Heat that took out my Bulls.

I am a Bulls fan. End of Story.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:50 PM   #8
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has decent reputationpoido123 has decent reputation

Every fan has to choose a team at some point. Whether you have been supporting the bulls all your life or this year, there will always be bandwagon fans and fans like Kelticforce who decided his team willl be the Bulls, even though he could of went with NY.

What we should point out more are the fans who change their teams to support the Bulls, that to me is a bandwagon fan. Supporting and staying with the bulls from your first choice should be commended, and I guess with you Go Getter, it just means your probably the most authentic fan of the Bulls you could say...

So to conclude, fake fans are team jumpers, ones who go from one team to another because they now have success.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #9
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't care what kind of fan someone may call themselves. But I don't appreciate the backseat GMs(not the ones who have opinions on personnel, but the ones who get mad every time some journalist tries to start a rumor about a trade, and that fan's gullibility drives them to lash out at other Bulls fans because the FO didn't make the non-existent move.)
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:57 PM   #10
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-rose
this poser is the reason why i made this thread. you can be all unbiased as you see fit, but if you don't believe in the team; GTFO!
Old 03-04-2012, 11:59 PM   #11
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
this poser is the reason why i made this thread. you can be all unbiased as you see fit, but if you don't believe in the team; GTFO!
When the hell did I say I didn't believe in the team? Please, quote me.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:19 AM   #12
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Quote:
When the hell did I say I didn't believe in the team? Please, quote me.
why do you keep responding to my truthful posts? i don't need to prove that your a liar. youre not worth it, so don't bother... jerk!
Old 03-05-2012, 12:25 AM   #13
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

Quote:
why do you keep responding to my truthful posts? i don't need to prove that your a liar. youre not worth it, so don't bother... jerk!
I was clearly worth making a thread about, might as well justify your claims
Old 03-05-2012, 12:34 AM   #14
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Quote:
I was clearly worth making a thread about, might as well justify your claims
i see youre canadian. since i live in alaska, why don't we meet up half way so i can kick your ass!
Old 03-05-2012, 12:39 AM   #15
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

Quote:
i see youre canadian. since i live in alaska, why don't we meet up half way so i can kick your ass!
ok.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: