Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-06-2012, 02:28 AM   #31
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation
Default Re: 50 diamond pushup challenge

I tried to see how many I could do without stopping. Couldn't get past 31. I guess I'm a bit out of shape these days.

50 is pretty good, but a ninja navy seal could do better. Keep working hard!
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:16 AM   #32
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
hes bullshittin. i just did 30 twice with 1 minute intervals. got a good pump.
I'll try to record tonight.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:13 AM   #33
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figlo
LMAO stupid lyrics, i work, i work all day...repeated 10 times....but one love my serbian homie
It's more like "i workout all day"
Pretty good motivational song, if you understand it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XSRGZpdN00
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:58 AM   #34
NinjaSeal

keep up the goodwork
Old 03-06-2012, 10:59 AM   #35
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

F*ck. Stopped at 38.

Gimme three weeks and let me lose five pounds and I'll make it.

But I have other goals lol.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:04 AM   #36
NinjaSeal

ull get there
Old 03-06-2012, 11:07 AM   #37
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSeal
ull get there
So I'm assuming you're a calisthenic guy.

I'm signing up for OCS December and the only massive reps I got to do are in the pull-up and sit-up sections. I still play bball and powerlift and do wushinryu ju-jitsu so I'm conserving a lot of energy for that.

Lemme know if you wanna have a chin contest. Good to see a dude concerned about strength and bodyweight stuff rather than the BICEP CHEST BICEP CHEST people parading the world today.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:21 AM   #38
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

**** this ain't easy

i got to 15 and realized i had a star trek emblem beneath me instead of a diamond... switched it up and made it to 31

i'll have to keep trying
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #39
NinjaSeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
**** this ain't easy

i got to 15 and realized i had a star trek emblem beneath me instead of a diamond... switched it up and made it to 31

i'll have to keep trying

lol keep working on it youll see results!
Old 03-06-2012, 12:58 PM   #40
War Machine
I airball my layups

War Machine is popular on this boardWar Machine is popular on this boardWar Machine is popular on this boardWar Machine is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSeal
lol keep working on it youll see results!

Based on your video (looks like you're humping out of control) I'm wondering:

Has it helped you imporve your fuck game? I'll assume you're straight and not homo (even though the diamond pushup workout would probably greatly improve your blow-out-some-man-back life), so the women in your life are probably either:

A) gettin' mad O'z (and if she's a gusher, LAWD! lookout!)

or

B) she's not getting wet enough and you start a fire right inside her monkey

Let's hope it's the former.
War Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:38 PM   #41
NinjaSeal

bro i get a cordless drill now and reem any whole
Old 03-06-2012, 06:56 PM   #42
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

alot of p*ssys in this thread.

hit the weights
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #43
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
So I'm assuming you're a calisthenic guy.

I'm signing up for OCS December and the only massive reps I got to do are in the pull-up and sit-up sections. I still play bball and powerlift and do wushinryu ju-jitsu so I'm conserving a lot of energy for that.

Lemme know if you wanna have a chin contest. Good to see a dude concerned about strength and bodyweight stuff rather than the BICEP CHEST BICEP CHEST people parading the world today.

calisthenics = very underrated

see alotta dudes these days pumping the weights yet struggle to perform relatively challenging bodyweight exercises that they should ace considering that they're hitting the weights every day.
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #44
NinjaSeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
calisthenics = very underrated

see alotta dudes these days pumping the weights yet struggle to perform relatively challenging bodyweight exercises that they should ace considering that they're hitting the weights every day.

exactly dudes are benching like 400 but cant do 10 pullups?
Old 03-06-2012, 08:06 PM   #45
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, I tried this out of curiousity and got to like 9 or 10 lol. I need to get off my ass and get back in shape.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: