Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-11-2012, 02:44 PM   #106
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ESPN: Official Peyton Manning Will Not Return to Colts

The homefield advantage of the Hoosier Dome was because of the actual building, not the fans. Place was tiny.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:22 PM   #107
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
If Manning lands in Arizona and brings Wayne, and he is at least 80% of what he was, that team wins the NFC West next season.

Everything fits perfect for Manning, they can draft an OL with their 1st like Martin or Reiff Kontz, and add some adequate defensive players in FA.

Just too much talent and a HC who is in a win now mode. And a fanbase that can make for a tremendous home field advantage much like the RCA dome was.

It's a good fit but I'd be worried about facing SF twice a year. That defense is nasty and concusses the shit out of opposing QB's/offenses. Ask his brother.. I can just see Justin Smith dragging Peyton across the ground like a barbarian
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #108
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
It's a good fit but I'd be worried about facing SF twice a year. That defense is nasty and concusses the shit out of opposing QB's/offenses. Ask his brother.. I can just see Justin Smith dragging Peyton across the ground like a barbarian

SF has only one year of being a dominant defense. For all we know they could take a step back. They aren't the surprise team anymore and if anyone knows how to audible out of a bad situation, its Peyton.
ballinhun8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:19 PM   #109
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

49ers have had a good defense for like the last 3 years it seems. They just didn't come out of nowhere, they were always building up to what they became, which is arguably the best defense in the league.

Apparently the SEAHAWKS AND CHIEFS are out as well. Peyton declined a meeting with those teams.

So it looks like:

Denver, Arizona, Dolphins....and 49'ers & Titans as a long shot, but still possible at this point.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:36 PM   #110
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
49ers have had a good defense for like the last 3 years it seems. They just didn't come out of nowhere, they were always building up to what they became, which is arguably the best defense in the league.

Apparently the SEAHAWKS AND CHIEFS are out as well. Peyton declined a meeting with those teams.

So it looks like:

Denver, Arizona, Dolphins....and 49'ers & Titans as a long shot, but still possible at this point.
I heard 49ers were out, very early in the process. Did you hear they are back in?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:51 PM   #111
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

They're in as long as Alex Smith isn't under contract, which he isn't right now.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:33 PM   #112
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
They're in as long as Alex Smith isn't under contract, which he isn't right now.

Niners are pretty much out of it. They are pretty much going to resign Smith and it's basically down to the number of years. Smith wants something like 4-5 while Niners just want to give out like 3 but other than that it's pretty much a done deal. I also don't think Harbough and Manning would coexist.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:03 PM   #113
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Miami is officially OUT of the hunt

Manning has stated he will only visit with Cards and Broncos from here on out...so it is between those two teams
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:05 PM   #114
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think Miami is out because they want Flynn...they have the Packer's offense now which Flynn is used to, Flynn is a perfect fit for them.

I think the Phins are just not pursuing Peyton very hard because Flynn is what they want...
Old 03-12-2012, 12:12 PM   #115
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Looks like Flynn will be a Dolphin
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:13 PM   #116
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope he goes to Denver. Just to see Skip Bayless flip out and I'm in an Online Madden league with Denver so when Madden 13 drops we keep the same teams.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:34 PM   #117
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I hope he goes to Denver. Just to see Skip Bayless flip out and I'm in an Online Madden league with Denver so when Madden 13 drops we keep the same teams.

It's kinda sad that I sorta hope Tebow fails in a way just due to the fact that Skip Bayless is that big of a clown, even though I've rooted for him and hope he does well.

I love how Skip wants Tebow on another team like the grass is going to be greener on the other side of pasture in Jacksonville or something, it's not.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:49 PM   #118
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88

It's kinda sad that I sorta hope Tebow fails in a way just due to the fact that Skip Bayless is that big of a clown, even though I've rooted for him and hope he does well.

I love how Skip wants Tebow on another team like the grass is going to be greener on the other side of pasture in Jacksonville or something, it's not.

Outside of Jax, where could Tebow go and start? Thats the only place because of the market. Outside of that place? I cant think of another team he could go to and start. Arizona? Seattle? KC? Cant see it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #119
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Outside of Jax, where could Tebow go and start? Thats the only place because of the market. Outside of that place? I cant think of another team he could go to and start. Arizona? Seattle? KC? Cant see it.

I don't think there's many other teams that would gamble on him, which is funny from a business standpoint, I would say KC would maybe do it though yeah.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:24 PM   #120
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

49ers working out Peyton now...wow
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: