Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-09-2012, 03:41 PM   #31
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers are turning against Mike Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
LMFAO at guys who are trying to actually defend these clowns

Oh......then turn around and try to blame the messenger Oh it's the writers....the same ones talking about possible trades...well, isn't it their job to talk about trades and what the players are telling them????
Blame the messenger Pathetic.....it really is.
Some clowns want to pretend that everything is fine.....come on guys grow a brain and put on the big boy pants.....it's not like we're talking about your momma
It's not just the media.....James Worthy is bashing Brown.....try asking Magic how he feels. I've got guys who played in the league and talk to these guys and they are not happy with Brown......no big mystery here.

Lakerfreak......there is no point in arguing with you....some people just don't get it and don't learn. Thankfully there are enough guys who don't believe it's raining when their boots are being p!ssed on

As for Brown......I have met him and have a player I coached for a long time who plays with his son, so I hear quite a lot about what he says and how he is as a person......I said I like, NOT love him as a person.
I spent a considerable amount of time with DFish in the past and he's right there with Magic as a person you have to love. Class all the way!!!!

It doesn't matter what team Brown coaches....dude is NOT a good head coach period!!! Not on ANY team. A smart coach looks at what he has and figures out how to get the most out of it.....not try to fit a square peg in a round hole.......you have to work with what you have. A classic case in point was the 1980 finals when Pat Riley put his rookie PG at Center in game 6 and won the title....he didn't whine about what he didn't have, he found the best option for what he did have. Brown lacks any creativity or offensive IQ.

Would I confront Kobe when he's missing and shooting wildly......YES!!!!
Brown doesn't have the balls, he's grateful that Kobe is allowing him to coach.......seriously....WTF is that???? How is that authority????
I brought that up to some of my guys and they laughed.

OK now

Lokohan na toh potang ina.....

I love the discussion, keep posting
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #32
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Oh......then turn around and try to blame the messenger Oh it's the writers....the same ones talking about possible trades...well, isn't it their job to talk about trades and what the players are telling them????
Blame the messenger Pathetic.....it really is.
Some clowns want to pretend that everything is fine.....come on guys grow a brain and put on the big boy pants.....it's not like we're talking about your momma
It's not just the media.....James Worthy is bashing Brown.....try asking Magic how he feels. I've got guys who played in the league and talk to these guys and they are not happy with Brown......no big mystery here.

Lakerfreak......there is no point in arguing with you....some people just don't get it and don't learn. Thankfully there are enough guys who don't believe it's raining when their boots are being p!ssed on

As for Brown......I have met him and have a player I coached for a long time who plays with his son, so I hear quite a lot about what he says and how he is as a person......I said I like, NOT love him as a person.
I spent a considerable amount of time with DFish in the past and he's right there with Magic as a person you have to love. Class all the way!!!!

It doesn't matter what team Brown coaches....dude is NOT a good head coach period!!! Not on ANY team. A smart coach looks at what he has and figures out how to get the most out of it.....not try to fit a square peg in a round hole.......you have to work with what you have. A classic case in point was the 1980 finals when Pat Riley put his rookie PG at Center in game 6 and won the title....he didn't whine about what he didn't have, he found the best option for what he did have. Brown lacks any creativity or offensive IQ.

Would I confront Kobe when he's missing and shooting wildly......YES!!!!
Brown doesn't have the balls, he's grateful that Kobe is allowing him to coach.......seriously....WTF is that???? How is that authority????
I brought that up to some of my guys and they laughed.

YES YOU DID YOU HOMO
Old 03-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #33
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

Title is misleading though, the Lakers weren't going to overthrow brown or anything, they just considered bringing back the triangle.

Mike Brown's defense is pretty good actually .They should combine Mike D Antoni and Mike Brown and make one super coach. I do think he is clueless at times, and he isn't suited as a head coach. Maybe he's better off as a defensive coordinator.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #34
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

DK,

If I came on here to learn, then I'm going to the wrong school. An argument is an exchange of diverging or opposite ideas. When you yourself can understand that not everyone is going to agree with you, it might limit your frequency of e-dissing and ridiculous agendas.

And thankfully for me, I live in southern california, I don't need to purchase boots.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:47 PM   #35
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
Title is misleading though, the Lakers weren't going to overthrow brown or anything, they just considered bringing back the triangle.

Mike Brown's defense is pretty good actually .They should combine Mike D Antoni and Mike Brown and make one super coach. I do think he is clueless at times, and he isn't suited as a head coach. Maybe he's better off as a defensive coordinator.

That's all I've been saying.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #36
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Don't take this personally, but DKLaker & Lakerfreak.... don't read each others post for 2 months It might be the best for both of yall right now lol

Oh I love my Laker Fam...YES... MY LAKER FAM... Got a problem?

Cool your head off & let's watch Celine Dion's Live Performance shall we?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbO3dfF9uuE&ob=av2n
Old 03-09-2012, 03:54 PM   #37
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Don't take this personally, but DKLaker & Lakerfreak.... don't read each others post for 2 months It might be the best for both of yall right now lol

I have no problem with DK as an individual poster. If he comes off as aggressive in a post, I will do the same. thats all. Its like a game of basketball, but we're typing .
Old 03-09-2012, 03:56 PM   #38
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

lol
Old 03-09-2012, 06:05 PM   #39
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I don't understand why some people can't give their team a little constructive criticism. There's some who will just defend everything no matter what.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:09 PM   #40
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I have no problem with DK as an individual poster. If he comes off as aggressive in a post, I will do the same. thats all. Its like a game of basketball, but we're typing .

Bring it bro......my fingers are ready for battle

Why do people think I'm mad at you.....just because I completely disagree with you on some stuff??? I get frustrated because if Mike Brown came out and said he sucked and should be fired you would come up with some excuse for it

That being said, I do respect you
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #41
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:

Dude....bro, stop tripping.....ain't nothing heated on here, I'm cool with Lakerfreak......he's a great Lakers fan We're on here backing the same team!!!!

I gotta tell you guys my Celine Dion story one day.....it was pretty cool.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:20 AM   #42
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
OK now

Lokohan na toh potang ina.....

I love the discussion, keep posting
omg, that is not nice, I actually understood what you said.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:26 AM   #43
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Quote:
Dude....bro, stop tripping.....ain't nothing heated on here, I'm cool with Lakerfreak......he's a great Lakers fan We're on here backing the same team!!!!

I gotta tell you guys my Celine Dion story one day.....it was pretty cool.

I'm sure, you had a couple of drinks with her.........
Old 03-10-2012, 01:26 AM   #44
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
I don't understand why some people can't give their team a little constructive criticism. There's some who will just defend everything no matter what.

constructive? yes
But when we use the words like stupid, imcompetent, worst hire, don't have "a clue", ignorant, etc etc etc, it is my opinion that we have crossed the line and become offensive.
The irony is I also preferred Adelman as head coach and would LOVE Mike Brown to serve as an asst coach focussing on defense, but I just could not accept that this guy is incompetent etc.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:26 AM   #45
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
omg, that is not nice, I actually understood what you said.

Love you
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: