Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #76
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Lakers are turning against Mike Brown

Ok......let me give you another point, we are playing against New Orleans coming off a double overtime game. We already know Jarret Jack OWNS Dfish.....and now he's gonna rape a tired Dfish......that's a no brainer, so a smart coach severely limits his minutes and plays the fresh legs in Goudelock.....same with McRoberts......give Pau and Bynum more rest, let them make a hard charge at the end of the game....but no, he's going to continue to burn guys out......it's a miracle that no one has gotten injured like most NBA teams have been dealing with (Knock on wood).....kinda making me wonder if he burned out Cleveland leading to early exits. Sorry, I know a good coach when I see one.........this guy Brown No need for me to think he'll change.....he'll be outta here like D'Antoni before too long.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:49 PM   #77
DKLaker

Ugh.......way too many minutes for Kobe 2 nights in a row.
Always great to win........but these minutes for our big 3 are making me very worried. Geez.....it's hard to watch Fish. Why is Murphy so scared to shoot now, he was pissing in his pants every time he was open with the ball.....I don't get it.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:53 PM   #78
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Ugh.......way too many minutes for Kobe 2 nights in a row.
Always great to win........but these minutes for our big 3 are making me very worried. Geez.....it's hard to watch Fish. Why is Murphy so scared to shoot now, he was pissing in his pants every time he was open with the ball.....I don't get it.

He always did the same thing in Cleveland with Lebron too.... James put in a bit more PT in Cleveland than he has while in Miami.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:35 PM   #79
DKLaker

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...seeable-future

What you talkin bout Brownie???

Seriously.........what kind of drugs is Mike Brown on???????
No, seriously
Old 04-03-2012, 01:02 PM   #80
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
lol at this thread.

The article didn't say the lakers were against brown. They simply wanted to bring back the triangle, because thats how they knew how to play with each other best.

The same type of meeting happened when the lakers faced the pistons in 04. Rick Fox, Shaq, Kobe, Fisher suggested that Phil go away from Karl Malone and Gary Payton and use the old guys who knew how to play with each other. Phil thought the idea was ridiculous.

This thread title is horrible, misleading, and should be edited.

THIS is what happens when people don't listen to facts and reason, I tried telling you that the players didn't respect Brown and his lack of coaching ability and you respond as if I don't know what I am talking about.....it is overwhelmingly obvious that I was right!!!!!
To your credit, you didn't do what the old mods would've done by changing the title or deleting the thread....I do appreciate your class bro
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: