Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #1
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default Woe is us attitude among Bulls fans

What is this shit?

I'm sick of it. We can't even enjoy the team, injuries and all without some loud group of Bulls fans everywhere crying about needing melo or jr smith, or howard, or t-mac, or whoever comes up.

Get over it. Those guys aren't coming here so how about we get behind THIS team and support it. If the guys can stay on the floor, we have a title worthy team to cheer for.

God damn, we don't ****ing need Howard!
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:08 AM   #2
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Woe is us attitude among Bulls fans

I love this team as is. I am disappointed with Rip's health though. Rip is a good player when he's on the court, but it's looking more and more like his body has had enough.

If the Bulls even get involved in the Dwight diva fest I will puke. I want nothing to do with that bone head, especially when I think of how much of our team we'd have to give up for a guy that has made it known he really doesn't want to share a market with D-Rose.

We can win championships without Dwight Howard. We have our star and a guy to build around, why the hell destruct what's being built and working?
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:25 PM   #3
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

We dont need howard and we probably are not going to get howard. But im still going to say something about it and you have %100 control over what your gonna read. I think Rose and howard win it all and i think the current bulls team wins it all.. I also think we have a boy Over seas named Mirotic averaged 18.5 points and 6.8 rebounds, posted his first career double-double and helped lead Real Madrid to a 4-0 mark with wins over three other top-16 teams. and won euroleague MVP.. the guy can flat out shoot 3 pointers and he would do very well if we moved something.

SO AS BULLS TEAM IS - im happy
IF the bulls did something to get an epic once in an era center - IM happier

DOnt get me wrong i love joakims long hair and i might like dengs play but i DONT Have any emotional bond to them. ESPECIALY considering the bulls gave my favorit player tyrus thomas away for nothing...

I want to see this team throw some FING allie oops...
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:18 PM   #4
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
We dont need howard and we probably are not going to get howard. But im still going to say something about it and you have %100 control over what your gonna read. I think Rose and howard win it all and i think the current bulls team wins it all.. I also think we have a boy Over seas named Mirotic averaged 18.5 points and 6.8 rebounds, posted his first career double-double and helped lead Real Madrid to a 4-0 mark with wins over three other top-16 teams. and won euroleague MVP.. the guy can flat out shoot 3 pointers and he would do very well if we moved something.

SO AS BULLS TEAM IS - im happy
IF the bulls did something to get an epic once in an era center - IM happier

DOnt get me wrong i love joakims long hair and i might like dengs play but i DONT Have any emotional bond to them. ESPECIALY considering the bulls gave my favorit player tyrus thomas away for nothing...

I want to see this team throw some FING allie oops...
Disagreed on everything you said here.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: