Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-09-2012, 11:32 PM   #16
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Redskins trade for #2 overall

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Whoa buddy I like Floyd too and I doubt the Bears pass him up. They have said they like him and the Bears, much like the Browns need a playmaker in the receiving Corp. And Floyd's size makes him real attractive to our fave teams. I'm hoping someone like him and not a guy like Wright, no more small, speedy guys.
Don't be shocked if the Browns explore all options, including possibly trading down once again for more picks. If there is a team out there really wild about Blackmon or Claiborne or any of the other elite prospects still on the board at 4, Heckert won't hesitate to pull the trigger...

Which could result in the Browns targeting Floyd or Coples a few spots down.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:33 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope it doesnt work being I'm an Eagles fan. Hope it sets them back
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:36 PM   #18
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I hope it doesnt work being I'm an Eagles fan. Hope it sets them back
I think there is an excellent chance of this happening. The Redskins are not a quarterback away from being a threat in that division. Maybe if that quarterback was a prime Peyton Manning doing his line-of-scrimmage brilliance, but not a very talented, very young QB who is going to take years to become elite and, in the meantime, have insufficient resources both on the current roster and in future draft picks.

I'll tell you this... By the time RG3 hits his prime, Shanahan may be long gone. If this doesn't pan out in the first few years, there is going to be tremendous backlash. If those first round picks over the next two years are in the Top 10?

He's a goner. He is basically putting his job in the hands of RG3.

Rams fans must be in seventh heaven. What a deal. My god.

The team that really hit the "lottery" this year wasn't Washington... And it wasn't even Indy with Luck. It is St. Louis which can basically transform their team over the course of the next three drafts.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 03-09-2012 at 11:39 PM.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:50 PM   #19
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

If the Skins were willing to send 3 1sts and a 2nd for RG3..hypothetically how much would they have gave up for Luck?

I know the Colts obviously would never have traded the pick but Washington are giving up this much for the projected 2nd best QB in the draft?
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:55 PM   #20
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Snyder is retarded... Next to the Saints trading away their draft for Ricky Williams this has to be the worse.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:34 AM   #21
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
If the Skins were willing to send 3 1sts and a 2nd for RG3..hypothetically how much would they have gave up for Luck?

I know the Colts obviously would never have traded the pick but Washington are giving up this much for the projected 2nd best QB in the draft?
I'm going to say... Their first, second and third round picks over the next three years. I'm not even sure that Snyder would stop there.

Guy is certifiably insane. Bruce Allen must also be short a few chromosomes.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:03 AM   #22
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn... This has the potential to be the worst trade in the History of the NFL.

I like the RGIII kid... but now that he's a Redskin... I hope he's a bigger bust than Jamarcus Russell.

I thought the Carson Palmer trade was bad... But this could end up being far more disastrous.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:26 AM   #23
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Damn... This has the potential to be the worst trade in the History of the NFL.

I like the RGIII kid... but now that he's a Redskin... I hope he's a bigger bust than Jamarcus Russell.

I thought the Carson Palmer trade was bad... But this could end up being far more disastrous.

On point.

Redskins were in serious rebuilding mode as is and trading away all those QUALITY picks (sorry for an all caps primetime moment) is retarded. They could get Aaron Rodgers on their team and still be dead last in that division let alone a questionable RG3.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. I almost feel bad for Shannahan. His coaching career is going to end up a suicidal mess.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:11 AM   #24
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

If they had Aaron Rodgers they would not finish last in their division. That's just going totally overboard.

The Redskins DO have a lot of money to spend this off-season, we'll see what that lands them.

It's really premature to judge this trade at the moment. He's worth what they gave up if he's going to be the real deal. They haven't had a quarterback for a long time. They have averaged being like the 25th ranked offense for the last 12 years in points scored.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:16 AM   #25
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
If they had Aaron Rodgers they would not finish last in their division. That's just going totally overboard.

The Redskins DO have a lot of money to spend this off-season, we'll see what that lands them.

It's still the NFC east. I'm not saying just any division...
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:36 AM   #26
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We got a franchise QB!

Deal was worth it. 40 million in cap space will make this work. QB >>>>>> then all other positions. Vincent Jackson in FA, Interior OL with a 2nd round next year. Our biggest flaw last year was RG3 (not this one). Now he is upgraded

Last edited by KingBeasley08 : 03-10-2012 at 11:39 AM.
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:05 PM   #27
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #28
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

We've been ass for 20 years. I'd rather take a chance now than wait for a perfect scenario that may never happen
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:46 PM   #29
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sound like Raider fans with Carson Palmer "deal was worth it".
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:42 PM   #30
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

3 years from now the Rams will be a dynasty...unreal

3 FIRST FOUNDERS!!!... WOW

Rams will still land Blackmon I bet...lol
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: