Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #1
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Bulls are underrated

Derrick Rose

25.2 PPG
8.5 APG
3.6 RPG
1.1 SPG

Joakim Noah

PPG 14.9
RPG 13.3
BPG 1.6
SPG 1.1

Luol Deng

PPG 18.5
RPG 6.3
APG 2.6

With Boozer (20/10 All-Star) coming back in December.

What a lot of people don't realize is that when Jordan was Derrick Rose's age he was putting up LESS numbers than Rose. Rose is 25/8/3/1 while Jordan was 22/3/2/2 on a lower percentage. Same goes for Joakim Noah and Dennis Rodman. Joakkim is averaging 14/13/1/1 while Rodman was averaging 9/9/.9/.6

So can you people please explain to me why there is NO WAY Rose can follow in Jordan's foot steps? Is it that most of ISH is so ignorant that they REFUSE to let go of Jordan and finally admit that there is one player who was close to matching him (Kobe) and another who is on his way?

I know I am a troll sometimes and I am one of the people with the least credibility on this forum (ashbelly is hard to knock off) because you all expect it from me already to say something like this but you all gotta stop hating on Rose a little bit and take a look at what you are all witnessing. This is Rose's THIRD year and carrying his team EFFICIENTLY on a day-to-day basis.

The only knock on rose right now is his defense which is not at all bad. That is why they got Coach Thibs for. It is like LeBron and his jumper. Last year all he needed was a great jumper to be considered a lock for HoF Top 10 GOAT but it wasn't great. All it was was average and so he never got that recognition.

Rose on the other hand has the potential to be an elite defender because if you watch all the Bulls game likes I do you can see his footwork,speed,agility,quickness and power sum up to great defense. All he needs to do is put in the work. This last summer he worked on his 3pt shooting (which is looking good) and expect next season he comes back with above-average defense.

Starting next year will mark the start of the Bulls Dynasty Part:II and you all can quote me if I am wrong. If the Bulls can land Iguodala,Granger,or Melo you can all mark it on your calenders that the Dynasty has started earlier than expected.
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:39 PM   #2
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bulls are underrated

Not by me. I'm already calling for an ECF appearance for this team.

They can beat Orlando and Boston, not sure about Miami. Not enough samples from Miami to know what kind of a team they have.
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:42 PM   #3
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

dynasty..without a top 10 player in the league

interesting
YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:43 PM   #4
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
Not by me. I'm already calling for an ECF appearance for this team.

They can beat Orlando and Boston, not sure about Miami. Not enough samples from Miami to know what kind of a team they have.

Thank you. Even though I think you have it wrong. They can beat Orlando and Miami. The real challenge will be Boston which will be even worse because they might meet up in the first Round.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:43 PM   #5
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCallILose
dynasty..without a top 10 player in the league

interesting

With the #1 Player in the league. Not as interesting now, huh?
Old 11-20-2010, 08:44 PM   #6
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosBulls
With the #1 Player in the league. Not as interesting now, huh?

Rose isn't even a top 3 pg in the leauge

what the hell are you talking about
Old 11-20-2010, 08:46 PM   #7
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Thank you. Even though I think you have it wrong. They can beat Orlando and Miami. The real challenge will be Boston which will be even worse because they might meet up in the first Round.
You guys push them to a 7 game series with a rookie Rose. And a week ago or two did it again in Boston.

Boston likes to keep the games close so a team like Chicago can beat them.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:46 PM   #8
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
They can beat Orlando and Boston
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:47 PM   #9
west
Celtics for life

west has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation here

Which Jordan are you talking about?

Get real, they CAN'T beat Orlando or Boston.
west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:47 PM   #10
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

Quote:
Rose isn't even a top 3 pg in the leauge

what the hell are you talking about

He is only behind CP3 and Deron this year and West may I ask you who will defend Rose when they play Miami or Orlando?
Old 11-20-2010, 08:48 PM   #11
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Still not enough firepower on the permeter to be able to beat Miami or Boston.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:50 PM   #12
YouCallILose
Banned

Quote:
He is only behind CP3 and Deron this year.

He's not better than Rondo

He and Westbrook are about even
Old 11-20-2010, 08:51 PM   #13
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

Quote:
He's not better than Rondo

He and Westbrook are about even

LOL!!!!!!!!!! ROFLLOLLMFAOLMAOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOL!!!
Old 11-20-2010, 08:52 PM   #14
DeronMillsap
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder

I know I've been bashing Boston lately but I honestly think they're old and overrated.

Boston can't close out games anymore like they did in 2008. Orlando lives and die on the outside shots.

This Bulls squad has everything going for them. Youth, good interior players, a great playmaker in Rose, good outside shooter in Korver. They just need Deng to be consistent and another wing guy then they should be taking over the East Conf.

Last edited by DeronMillsap : 11-20-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:53 PM   #15
YouCallILose
Banned

Quote:
LOL!!!!!!!!!! ROFLLOLLMFAOLMAOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOL!!!

25 3.6 and 8.5 4.0 TO 20.6 FGA 54.7 TS%
24 5.4 and 8 3.9 TO 16.7 FGA 57.0 TS%

uhh...if anything Westbrook is superior
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: