Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-04-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default LosBulls' Top 10 All-Time Ranking

derp derp derp

Last edited by LosBulls : 06-19-2013 at 01:57 AM.
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:54 PM   #2
MiamiThrice
Banned

MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation
Default Re: LosBulls' Top 10 All-Time Ranking

I think Jordan is overrated myself, but not as overrated as Kobe.

To say their the same player is a joke. Jordan scored more points on better percentages and was the premier perimeter defender of his generation even winning a DPOY which is incredible rare for non-centers. He was a 6x Finals MVP. Kobe has 2, and one of them is questionable at best. There is no comparison.

Also Wilts stats are far from worthless, not sure where that comes from.. You want to blame the era? How come noone else in that era put up numbers even close to his? Wilt was just dominant. 67 Wilt and 00 Shaq are the two most best players of all-time.
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #3
juju151111
Very good NBA starter

juju151111 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

One of the worse list IMO.
juju151111 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #4
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice

To say their the same player is a joke. Jordan scored more points on better percentages and was the premier perimeter defender of his generation even winning a DPOY which is incredible rare for non-centers. He was a 6x Finals MVP. Kobe has 2, and one of them is questionable at best. There is no comparison.

Also Wilts stats are far from worthless, not sure where that comes from.. You want to blame the era? How come noone else in that era put up numbers even close to his? Wilt was just dominant. 67 Wilt and 00 Shaq are the two most best players of all-time.

1. Kobe Vs Jordan
Put Kobe on the Bulls, same outcome.

2. Wilt
Nobody else had those type of numbers because they sucked.
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #5
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. Jordan
2. Russell
3. Magic
4. Kareem
5. Wilt
6. Shaq
7. Bird
8. Olajuwon
9. Kobe
10. Duncan
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:02 PM   #6
MiamiThrice
Banned

MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation

Quote:
1. Kobe Vs Jordan
Put Kobe on the Bulls, same outcome.

Nope, Jordans Bulls won several series as underdogs believe it or not. The Bulls won 6 titles because of Jordans will and determination. With Kobe they probably get about 2.
Quote:
2. Wilt
Nobody else had those type of numbers because they sucked.

Russell played in the same era and is ranked above Wilt on your list. He had 13 PPG compared to Wilts 30 PPG and Wilt even got more rebounds than him. The only thing Russell has on Wilt is "rings" and thats a team accomplishment anyway. No surprise the guy with the best supporting cast in NBA History has more.

NBA Teams were looking to recruit Wilt til the 80s when the guy was in his 50s. That says a lot about the kind of athlete he was, specifically in his prime.
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:09 PM   #7
WillC
Local High School Star

WillC is considered somewhat coolWillC is considered somewhat coolWillC is considered somewhat cool

ISH: Home of posters who think Allen Iverson was better than Hakeem Olajuwon and Tim Duncan.
WillC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #8
Fudge
psychotic&iconic

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Im sorry, it's your opinion and all but

I can no longer take you seriously.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:34 PM   #9
Asukal
Local High School Star

Asukal has decent reputationAsukal has decent reputation

Your list is garbage. Delete thread.
Asukal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:37 PM   #10
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

One of the worst top 10s I've ever seen. I don't care if it's your opinion. Your opinion is wrong and sucks ass.
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:41 PM   #11
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sad thing is, OP's list isn't even the worst serious attempt at a top 10 I've seen on here.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:01 PM   #12
swag2011
High School Starter

swag2011 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice

Funny how the ONLY people who think Kobe's 2010 FMVP is questionable, is of course Lebron stans and/or Heat fans. What does that tell you?
swag2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:03 PM   #13
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

I've been living in Chicago for 16 years and the OP is the first Chi-town native to say that Shaq should be ranked higher than MJ.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:14 PM   #14
KLovin
Banned

KLovin has an OK reputation so far

Would rep for the great laugh helping to brighten up an otherwise pretty mediocre day, but I don't think I can do that yet with my post count. I'll try and keep this thread and its OP in mind when I can, though.
KLovin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: