Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-10-2012, 06:24 PM   #151
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Ricky Rubio with Torn ACL, Out for the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
He is better than Rubio. And pretty much everyone in Spain thinks so.
pretty much everyone and spain, and 1 guy in arkansas, are idiots.
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:30 PM   #152
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
pretty much everyone in Spain are idiots.

I told you Rubio could not shoot and was always getting injured. You called me a liar and a troll.

Well, looks like you are proven to be the dumb ass.

Trolls like you got what you deserved for all your insane Rubio hype.

Wolves fans are the most annoying fan base ever. You deserve this and more for all your BS trash talk.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:11 PM   #153
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I told you Rubio could not shoot and was always getting injured. You called me a liar and a troll.

Wolves fans are the most annoying fan base ever. You deserve this and more for all your BS trash talk.

3x MVP
5 time Champ
Turned pro at 14
Top 50 GOAT by age 18
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #154
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rubio Possible Torn ACL

Quote:
Originally Posted by plUto or bUst
Sucks for Rubio. At least the injury won't take away from his passing skills. He should come back better than ever and maybe he can work on his shot while he is immobilized.
I was actually thinking something similar. In the long run, it probably helps them improve their roster down the stretch.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #155
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

you never said anything about the injury part, so way to cupcake that.

RICKY CANT SHOOT!? OMG!! ITS NOT LIKE HE CAN'T GET BETTER AT THAT YOU KNOW???!

what about the other things ricky does good? it's funny you never mention that. dribbling. vision. passing. defense. rebounding. steals. wolves have plenty of people who can score. don't need to rely on rubio to score 15+ a game.

dumb ass
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:26 PM   #156
stallionaire
#ItsFeedingTime

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
3x MVP
5 time Champ
Turned pro at 14
Top 50 GOAT by age 18
This. Ricky is best euro player in recent years.
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:27 PM   #157
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I feel for you T-Wolf fans. As a Blazer fan I know that is sucks having a lot of optimism for your club and then having to stay patient through injuries.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:28 PM   #158
stallionaire
#ItsFeedingTime

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

It's ****ed up you get satisfaction out of a young player being injured in a freak play. Burn in Hell you f.aggot European wannabe
Old 03-10-2012, 08:29 PM   #159
stallionaire
#ItsFeedingTime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I feel for you T-Wolf fans. As a Blazer fan I know that is sucks having a lot of optimism for your club and then having to stay patient through injuries.
Appreciate it bro. Blazers fans are the best imo.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:10 PM   #160
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation

ricky...
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #161
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This just means that USA will steamroll to the Gold Medal. Spain was their only challenge but since Rubio is going to miss the Olympics, Spain pretty much has no shot.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #162
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
This just means that USA will steamroll to the Gold Medal. Spain was their only challenge but since Rubio is going to miss the Olympics, Spain pretty much has no shot.
spain still has a chance:
Old 03-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #163
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teanett
spain still has a chance:

It's the Gasol brothers.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:19 PM   #164
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
It's the Gasol brothers.

and navarro.

you fukkin stupid imbecile ferret brain ass smellin fukkface mongoloid small dikked kunt.

and ibaka.

Last edited by Teanett : 03-10-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #165
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far

Feel terrible for Ricky. I wish him a speedy recovery. He is awesome to watch.

When I was watching the game, I thought it was only a sprain or something not that serious.
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: