Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-26-2012, 08:49 AM   #46
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Re: ISH Mock NFL draft

If we could get this started in the next day or two, that'd be great. Because from Thursday-Saturday, I'll be MIA for the most part of each day (sister's wedding).
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:56 AM   #47
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
If we could get this started in the next day or two, that'd be great. Because from Thursday-Saturday, I'll be MIA for the most part of each day (sister's wedding).
if the people picking at that point are here i don't see why not, right?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:58 AM   #48
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Raiders open, they are easy. Fastest 40 time on the board.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #49
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

So I guess according to that list I have the Eagles?

I'll take the Broncos and Falcons too. Raiders don't have a 1st or 2nd pick so who cares about them.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:41 AM   #50
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

PT, I don't see how you can rate Dez so high that you'd disregard Blackmon. The dude does even know half the playbook and is always getting hurt. I don't think you can use him as an example of other drafts being deep.

So far all the guy really has been is a WR version of Martellus Bennett who is lucky he plays a position where he isn't stuck behind an all pro player so he can at least be on the field more often than not.

Last edited by kentatm : 03-26-2012 at 09:44 AM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:16 AM   #51
niko
I Run NY.

I'm ready, got my Jets/Giants needs/strategy and ready to go.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:32 AM   #52
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Raiders open, they are easy. Fastest 40 time on the board.

I said I would take the raiders.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:50 AM   #53
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I said I would take the raiders.
Cool, keep my advice in mind.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:30 PM   #54
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Cool, keep my advice in mind.

Is it bad that I had to look that up?
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:31 PM   #55
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Is it bad that I had to look that up?
If you draft well in our mock draft, there is the chance the Raiders may really hire you the way they are run.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:43 PM   #56
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
i'm going by the new Jets, the one who are going to run two separate offenses, one with Sanchez, one a wildcat from 20-25 plays a game. The Jets that used $3M in cap room and 2 picks to get a backup QB who can't throw passes without taking care of all their other needs. The Jets who are holding a press conference no one in the organization can attend, and who wanted to have Mark Sanchez take questions in a second press conference after Tebow today (Mark said no, i can't imagine why.).

Sorry if i can't make fun of that.

Don't worry, my draft will be better than the Jets will be.

The new Jets? Tannenbaum was the GM when we drafted all of the players I mentioned.

Man, I'm so sick of getting shit rubbed in my face by Giants and Pats fans. Just saying.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:27 PM   #57
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
The new Jets? Tannenbaum was the GM when we drafted all of the players I mentioned.

Man, I'm so sick of getting shit rubbed in my face by Giants and Pats fans. Just saying.
Talk to other people. All season that was not me. This particular move was retarded.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:45 PM   #58
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

We should get this thing started in the next 24 hours..knickballer, make a draft thread?
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:53 PM   #59
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
We should get this thing started in the next 24 hours..knickballer, make a draft thread?

yeah, I'll get on it. Sorry for the delay guys
knickballer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:11 PM   #60
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can you guys also help me send pm's to the poster that's up to pick? I just shot a pm to lebowsky and the pick will probably be luck..
knickballer is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: