Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-27-2012, 10:36 PM   #61
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default Re: ISH Mock NFL draft

Nobody has the Pats?
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:45 PM   #62
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

I'll take the Pats if no one wants them. I assumed Pete or rmwg would have but if they don't I'll step up.

Living in the haht of bahstin would give me the idea of who to pick.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:35 PM   #63
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Colts take Andrew Luck

Really need me to explain?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:56 AM   #64
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Colts take Andrew Luck

Wrong thread lol.

Need to post in the official mock draft thread. And I'd guess you need to post a pic and why you'd take Luck over RGIII, if we're following the rules lol.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:27 PM   #65
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

This mock draft is taking forever to get going.

If it's my turn to pick for the Bucs and I don't post my pick right away (b/c I'll be busy the next 3 days), then it'll be whoever's left out of Kalil, TR or Claiborne with TR being my top pick b/c it's apparent Schiano is a big fan of TR.

I imagine it'll go something like:

1 Luck
2 RGIII
3 Kalil
4 whoever
5 TR or Claiborne

Last edited by MK2V1GP : 03-28-2012 at 05:30 PM.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #66
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Colts are a terribly run franchise. Did Peyton make the picks too? How long is this going to take?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:52 PM   #67
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Colts take Andrew Luck

thanks asshole..

might as well pick for Washington while I'm at it
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:05 PM   #68
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
thanks asshole..

might as well pick for Washington while I'm at it
ya first two are pretty obvious. how many rounds do we go?
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:10 PM   #69
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
ya first two are pretty obvious. how many rounds do we go?

Right now two as every other mock ish draft has failed in the second round, but if we do somehow finish in good timing there's no reason not to add a third round.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #70
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

RBA your up..
Old 03-29-2012, 12:25 AM   #71
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Took Claiborne at 4. Thoughts?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:03 AM   #72
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Good pick...I like the thought of the Browns taking Claiborne a lot better than them taking Richardson. Blackmon was an option but still a good pick.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:39 AM   #73
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Claiborne is a good pick. Let's hope a wideout falls to their second 1st round pick.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:54 AM   #74
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I also think Claiborne is the best possible pick for the Browns...I've said that many times

we'll see if it actually happens though...rumors around now that the Vikes like him over Kalil

Vikes lost 2 CBs and are in extreme need
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:08 PM   #75
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

I understand the pick. Browns are building a great defense right now and that atleast gives them an identity. History has shown that really great defenses alone can push teams into the playoffs. But that offense is really woeful right now.. That running game looks terrible as of now(I don't like Richardson at this pick just sayin) and they got rid of Hillis. Where will the offensive production come from? Hardesty looked bad last year, that offensive line struggled, McCoy struggled, WR core is pretty bad/young.

Great defenses can carry a bad offenses but a good defense can't carry a bad offense. But Browns are building a solid future here.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: