Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-11-2012, 12:10 PM   #1
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this board
Default How/where do you watch NBA games?

What's your setup?

ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:12 PM   #2
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How/where do you watch NBA games?

Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #3
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

On a tv. In my house. With my eyes.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:42 PM   #4
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Plopped in front of TV with phone in hand for ISH and Twitter.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:43 PM   #5
fsvr54
Decent college freshman

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

On my computer, in not so legal ways, possibly

The only ones I can watch on tv are the ABC games.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:46 PM   #6
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board

1. 52 inch up on the wall with Direct TV NBA League Pass
2. 32 inch on coffee table so me and my roommates can run 2k12 games while watching real games
3. laptop to talk shit online while watching and playing games
4. red stripe on tap, kicking back on our GOAT couches and recliners
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #7
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Stallionaire is a boss.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:50 PM   #8
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board

haha. this setup is a no-no if we invite girls over. living room is an NBA man cave.
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:51 PM   #9
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire

2. 32 inch on coffee table so me and my roommates can run 2k12 games while watching real games

tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #10
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire

ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #11
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

firstrowsports.eu + pc = my setup
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:10 PM   #12
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

NBA League Pass on laptop + my bitch

Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:12 PM   #13
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
NBA League Pass on laptop + my bitch

I'm thinking of getting League Pass Broadband. How is it with skipping and loading? Does it run smooth?
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:15 PM   #14
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
I'm thinking of getting League Pass Broadband. How is it with skipping and loading? Does it run smooth?
I've been hearing bad things about it since they changed the design of the site. Don't take me word for it though, might've changed in the last week or two.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #15
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: