Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-25-2013, 12:07 AM   #1
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Peter Vecsey destroys Barkley

http://inallairness.com/podcast/

Great entertaining and overall very insightful interview with Peter Vecsey. He talks about his relationships with players such as Dr J, Pat Riley the Malone incident, behind the scenes the Spreewell incident and how they later became good friends, HOF Speech, Dream Team and other stuff.

The Barkley comments start at 1:09:27

Apparently Dr. J could not stand him, KJ and other Suns wanted him gone. He was considered very lazy and detrimental to his teams.

Peter thinks Chuck is a clown, a travesty.

Dishes on Kenny Smith as well.

Also, MJ couldn't stand Pip, Phil and one of the reasons why he retired.

http://niketalk.com/t/304224/peter-v...from-july-1994
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:13 AM   #2
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Peter Vecsey destroys Barkley

in b4 RoundMound.

FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:16 AM   #3
Ancient Legend
Possessed by B-Ball

Ancient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected poster

Peter Vecsey will say anything to get attention. He's always been the most outrageous gossiper ever in the NBA.
Ancient Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:17 AM   #4
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, didn't know Jordan was so concerned with his image in the media.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:18 AM   #5
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Didn't know he was still getting paid by anybody.

He hardly destroys anything other than his dignity and reputation. Neither exist, to begin with.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:25 AM   #6
Round Mound
NBA lottery pick

Round Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation here

A Player that Puts Up 44 Points and 24 Rebounds In a Game 7 to Send the Suns to the NBA Finals is Lazy and Doesn`t Care About Winning? The Suns Should Be Kissing the Ground Sir Charles Walks On Cause Very Few Players Have Determined a Win So Important fo that Franchise in the Way Sir Charles Did it.

Charles did not Take Care of his Body Well after 1993. Its True but thats His Personal Life and Had Back and Knee Injuries All Over Post 1995 but a Player that Grabbs 33 Rebounds at Age 33 is Cannot Be Lazy At All!

BTW: People Should Watch How When Barkley Was Given the MVP in 1993...How Everyone Teamates and Fans Bowed Down Except for KJ and Chambers. Both Did Nothing in the 1993 Finals. Barkley Elbow Hurt Produced More than Both of Them Combined in the NBA Finals!

Peter is Who? Pete Pan? Thats the Only Peter I Know. While Barkley is Remembered Everywhere in the World for his Greatness as a Player!

Last edited by Round Mound : 01-25-2013 at 12:32 AM.
Round Mound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:27 AM   #7
PJR
College superstar

PJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputation

That retired Mj interview is always an amusing read.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:30 AM   #8
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round Mound
A Player that Puts Up 44 Points and 24 Rebounds In a Game 7 to Send the Suns to the NBA Finals is lLazy and Doesn`t Care About Winning? The Suns Should Be Kissing the Ground Sir Charles Walks On Cause Very Few Players Have Determined a Win So Important fo that Franchise in the Way Sir Charles Did it.

Charles did not Take Care of his Body Well after 1993. Its True but thats His Personal Life and Had Back and Knee Injuries All Over Post 1995 but a Player that Grabbs 33 Rebounds at Age 33 is Cannot Be Lazy At All!

What he's referring too is his dedication off the court. Chuck like most young athletes get by on mostly athleticism and skill when they're young. Their dedication isn't the same as it is when they either get injured or they age. The story of players like this is as endless as the sky. I think even Chuck himself has said he didn't dedicate himself like he should.

But this wasn't Vecsey's words, this was coming from his teammates and coaches.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:47 AM   #9
Round Mound
NBA lottery pick

Round Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
What he's referring too is his dedication off the court. Chuck like most young athletes get by on mostly athleticism and skill when they're young. Their dedication isn't the same as it is when they either get injured or they age. The story of players like this is as endless as the sky. I think even Chuck himself has said he didn't dedicate himself like he should.

But this wasn't Vecsey's words, this was coming from his teammates and coaches.

U Don`t Think Other Superstars When`t Out Till Late and Drank, Where With Hoes In Their Entire Careers?

What About Rodman? He Partied More in 1 Day than Barkley`s Entire Career.

Bird When Drinking with McHale and Maxwell Many Times etc

The Problem is that Barkley was Brash, Outspoken, Controversial etc so People Tend To Get Stuck and Hate on Him More than the Usual Person. The Media Hated Barkley in the Sixers Era and None Had the Suns to even Make it Far in the Play-Offs that Year.

As I Said Before...Its True that Charles Did Not Take Care of his Body That Much (same with Shaq) because He Always Said He Needed His Body To Rest During the Sumers (cause he did play very hard usually) But The Dude Was a Monster When the Ball Was Thrown Up and Was Extreamly Combative!

That Peter Pan Crap says he costed them a Ring? Had Charles Not Delivered 44 Points and 24 Rebounds in Game 7...The Suns Would Have Never Reached The NBA Finals that Year.

KJ and Chambers where Envious of Charles. Envy Was Everywhere and KJ Prooved Pathetic in the NBA Finals Shooting like 41% FG, Pretending to be The Superstar, Pushing The Tempo Stupidily For Himself to Score on 1 on 1 Drives Instead of Making Others Better. Chambers? That Old Fart Was a Worst Defender than Barkley and I Don`t Think He Grabbed 10 Rebounds in His WHole Career or Delivered More than 5 Assis His WHole Career.

This Peter Dude Just Doesn`t Like Barkley Plain and Simple.

Last edited by Round Mound : 01-25-2013 at 12:54 AM.
Round Mound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:02 AM   #10
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

Peter Vecsey always speaks the truth. The clowns at TnT don't watch the games... I can totally picture them just eating and cracking jokes not even paying attention to the TV.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:16 AM   #11
gengiskhan
Banned

gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation

edit

Last edited by gengiskhan : 01-25-2013 at 01:22 AM.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: