Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-16-2012, 05:55 PM   #181
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 NCAA Tournament Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I love O Quinn's post game interview.
Him and his dad just giddy as all hell, gotta love March
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:55 PM   #182
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I love O Quinn's post game interview.

JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:56 PM   #183
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is why it's so hard to say any high seed team "choked" in the tournament. Norfolk State was a 30% three-point shooting team in the regular season. They shot 10/19 from three today. You could play this game 10 more times and Norfolk State wouldn't shoot 10/19 from three again and Missouri would probably win most of those games by 15-20 points.

In a one loss and you're done scenario, even teams like Norfolk State can get hot and beat a higher seeded team that was a top 5-10 team all year long. And let's be honest, Norfolk State didn't have the athletes and size of your typical 15 seed. Going by the eye test they looked like a 7-12 seed. They were big, athletic, fast, and shot the ball well today.

My bracket is f***ed but I don't care! This is why I love March Madness!!!
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:58 PM   #184
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Now that is why nothing compares to the first weekend of March Madness.

O'Quinnsanity with 26/14
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:58 PM   #185
HB40TheNextStar
More like Matt Boner

HB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected posterHB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected posterHB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected poster

Hello, I'm Frank Haith.

I am a terrible basketball coach.
HB40TheNextStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:59 PM   #186
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB40TheNextStar
Hello, I'm Frank Haith.

I am a terrible basketball coach.

Thats not a knee-jerk reaction at all.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #187
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

LOL...Mizzou, you broke my bracket.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #188
HB40TheNextStar
More like Matt Boner

HB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected posterHB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected posterHB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot

Yeah, because he was so great at Miami.
HB40TheNextStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #189
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
This is why it's so hard to say any high seed team "choked" in the tournament. Norfolk State was a 30% three-point shooting team in the regular season. They shot 10/19 from three today. You could play this game 10 more times and Norfolk State wouldn't shoot 10/19 from three again and Missouri would probably win most of those games by 15-20 points.

In a one loss and you're done scenario, even teams like Norfolk State can get hot and beat a higher seeded team that was a top 5-10 team all year long. And let's be honest, Norfolk State didn't have the athletes and size of your typical 15 seed. Going by the eye test they looked like a 7-12 seed. They were big, athletic, fast, and shot the ball well today.

My bracket is f***ed but I don't care! This is why I love March Madness!!!

In short, Mizzou choked.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:01 PM   #190
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot

In all fairness, Miami fans and many ACC followers wouldn't call that a knee-jerk reaction at all.

On another note, the people (such as myself) who picked Florida to beat Mizzou in the next round are smiling right now. lol
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:01 PM   #191
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
In short, Mizzou choked.

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:02 PM   #192
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

yes! that helped me so much.

i have missouri losing to florida in the second round and everyone in my bracket had them atleast going to the elite 8.

though i do have florida going to the final 4, i wouldnt mind if norfolk won. if a 15 seed far then i will enjoy watching.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:02 PM   #193
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
In all fairness, Miami fans and many ACC followers wouldn't call that a knee-jerk reaction at all.

On another note, the people (such as myself) who picked Florida to beat Mizzou in the next round are smiling right now. lol

i sure am!!!!!
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:03 PM   #194
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm stuck at work and can't watch any of the games yet. This sucks. Norfolk better keep going.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:03 PM   #195
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: