Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-13-2012, 04:00 PM   #31
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official 2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
So the Eagles are the only team in the NFL allowed to sign a bunch of players in one offseason like they did last year? I don't think so. Bucs have the 2nd most cap space (last time I saw). They have enough room to sign several FAs.

But with that said, I won't believe ANY of this until I actually see them in red and pewter uniforms Tis the life of a Bucs fan in free agency.

Bucs also close to signing David Carr as backup. SUPER BOWL BABY!!!!!!!!! lol

We didnt sign Vjax, Lofton, Nicks

We signed 1 bigtime FA, 1 mid level FA and the rest 1yr deals. Not even comparable to what TB is doing. But TB has to spend money so we'll see. Good luck.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:00 PM   #32
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

KC corner Brandon Carr is working towards a deal with the Cowboys, big number, might get over 7 per year
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:01 PM   #33
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
We didnt sign Vjax, Lofton, Nicks

We signed 1 bigtime FA, 1 mid level FA and the rest 1yr deals. Not even comparable to what TB is doing. But TB has to spend money so we'll see. Good luck.

I doubt they sign Nicks. He was my top option. But you're right. I don't see it happening.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:01 PM   #34
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Carr is only 25 years old...wow that is young for a FA
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:02 PM   #35
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Carr is only 25 years old...wow that is young for a FA
He is a hell of a player too
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #36
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ya the Bucs never spend money.. until now

lets hope this doesn't end up like a dan snyder offseason for yall
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I doubt they sign Nicks. He was my top option. But you're right. I don't see it happening.

Quote:
@Jeff_McLane
Report that #Eagles are trying to get Nicks to visit not true.

Quote:
@Jeff_McLane
I can't imagine how the 6-5, 343 Carl Nicks would look running upfield to block for McCoy on a screen. Not the Mudd mold.

Gotta love FA
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:07 PM   #38
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

I just wanna hear the Packers in a sentence with some free agent. Even if it says they aren't signing them
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #39
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

josh morgan to skins. stats don't look that great. any niner fan wanna tell me about him
Old 03-13-2012, 04:12 PM   #40
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Skins signed Pierre Garcon to. He turned down 7 mil a year from Indy, and that was too much. If he got 8 that's just stupid.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:13 PM   #41
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
josh morgan to skins. stats don't look that great. any niner fan wanna tell me about him

I'm not a Niner fan, but I think he's a solid no. 2. I think he got hurt in the game against the Bucs last year when SF went for it on 4th and short when they were up by like 40 and he broke his leg

He's a solid player but I don't think he'll wow you week in and week out.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:14 PM   #42
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
I just wanna hear the Packers in a sentence with some free agent. Even if it says they aren't signing them

I know, right?

Shit's frustrating. You see a bunch of teams making moves. Getting better. Not like the Packers need much, though. Chargers? Yep. And I'm not seeing anything that gets my hopes up.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:15 PM   #43
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Found the official current number.

The Bucs entered Tuesday with the most salary cap room in the league $44.9 million
Old 03-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #44
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

An under the radar player I want tampa to sign is Lerrod Stephens Howling from the Cards. He'd be a great scat back to pair with Blount.

And it's official: Vincent Jackson to the Bucs.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:19 PM   #45
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

Freeman's gonna have a nice bounce back year. I hope the Bucs don't need Benn anymore I still think he could be a potential #1 reciever
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: