Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-13-2012, 05:00 AM   #1
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Start some action in the forum

What part of la are you guys from?

Where do you guys hoop?

Have a drink or two?

I'm just trying to find out some info, maybe some of us can get together to play some basketball, have a drink, watch a laker game LIVE..

That would be cool. To sit next to lakerfreak and DK. They'd be arguing the whole time. Lol

Let's get some feed back fellas.

I'll start.

I stay in north Hollywood.

I play basketball anywhere within 20 minutes of here.

Have a drink anywhere within 20 minutes of here lol.
MJ(Mean John) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Start some action in the forum

I'm in Calabasas by DFish....lol.

Too busy coaching in my spare time to play ball......besides at my age and reduced ability I shouldn't be playing against adults........my once HUGE vertical leap is now about 2-3 inches

Who knows....maybe one day in the distant future I'd meet some of the guys for drinks. I'd like to challenge Lakerfreak to a hot sauce eating contest
Classic video LF
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:56 PM   #3
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Start some action in the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I'm in Calabasas by DFish....lol.

Too busy coaching in my spare time to play ball......besides at my age and reduced ability I shouldn't be playing against adults........my once HUGE vertical leap is now about 2-3 inches

Who knows....maybe one day in the distant future I'd meet some of the guys for drinks. I'd like to challenge Lakerfreak to a hot sauce eating contest
Classic video LF

haha. Im down to meet at a buffalo wild wings and eat some of their spiciest wings and lets all bring our own hot sauce. let LF live up to his name. lol
MJ(Mean John) is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: