Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-23-2006, 01:22 PM   #31
Timbia Batuka
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Timbia Batuka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckDiggLer
I can't ask a question and get an answer without all the retard ish,
f.. U *** catcher but thanks for the Info.

DJ should be in there as well, dude was the single biggest reason Boston won in 84 his D on Toney and Magic put the Celts over the top.

To be honest, I think he mis understood your question, he thought you were asking "Are they hall of fame worthy?" when you asked if they were already in it.
Timbia Batuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 01:22 PM   #32
KiNG
I hit open 5-footers

KiNG has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Named All-NBA First-Team in 1998, 2000, All-NBA Second Team in 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999 and All-NBA Third Team in 2001
Selected to the NBA All-Defensive First Team eight consecutive seasons (1994-2001)
Named Defensive Player of the Year in 1996 and was the first guard to win the award since Michael Jordan in 1987-88
Selected to the NBA All-Star Team seven straight seasons (1994-98, 2000-01) and was voted as a starter in 1997 and 1998
Member of the gold medal-winning 1996 and 2000 U.S. Men's Olympic Teams

hell ya.... hof glove baby
KiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 01:22 PM   #33
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckDiggLer
I can't ask a question and get an answer without all the retard ish,
f.. U *** catcher but thanks for the Info.

DJ should be in there as well, dude was the single biggest reason Boston won in 84 his D on Toney and Magic put the Celts over the top.

OK first of all, there's this little thing called "google" that you could've easily used to see if Worthy and McHale were in the HOF. Anyways, almost everybody knows that they were definate HOF material.

Also, DJ as in DENNIS JOHNSON? yea right
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 01:24 PM   #34
HoosierDaddy13
Kids at the park dunk on me

HoosierDaddy13 has no real reputation yet.

Yes. This site provides interesting career breakdown, including "Hall of Fame Probability", and GP's is .915.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...paytoga01.html
HoosierDaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 01:24 PM   #35
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbia Batuka
To be honest, I think he mis understood your question, he thought you were asking "Are they hall of fame worthy?" when you asked if they were already in it.

NO I didnt

This kid clearly asked the question "Are Worthy, McHale, and DJ in the hall of fame".

Old 06-23-2006, 01:31 PM   #36
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Should be a definite first-ballot HOFer. Even if not, he'll definitely be in eventually.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 01:32 PM   #37
BeckDiggLer
Decent playground baller

BeckDiggLer has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
OK first of all, there's this little thing called "google" that you could've easily used to see if Worthy and McHale were in the HOF. Anyways, almost everybody knows that they were definate HOF material.

Also, DJ as in DENNIS JOHNSON? yea right

I agree that they are HOF material, I was asking if they were HOFs yet.
I don't really follow that HOF ish, they are always putting in womens D3 coaches and dudes from Albania in there, I can't keep up with that ish. I'm not going to google because I've got dumb azzs like you to do it for me biatch!!!!
BeckDiggLer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 01:35 PM   #38
BeckDiggLer
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbia Batuka

He most likely did, dude is the UN rep from the Unhappy Clown Fed. The UCF.
Old 06-23-2006, 01:36 PM   #39
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

If you don't know that James Worthy and Kevin McfukkingHale of all people aren't in the hall of fame, then you are one crappy asss basketball fan.
Old 06-23-2006, 01:55 PM   #40
BeckDiggLer
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader

If you don't know that James Worthy and Kevin McfukkingHale of all people aren't in the hall of fame, then you are one crappy asss basketball fan.

I'm not a fan dude, your a f..k fan and a lame azz one at that.
I'm a pro basketball expert. (I don't follow the HOF because it has nothing to do with basketball, it is a popularity contest and the Diggler keeps it Hetro at all times cool wipe. You need to adjust that blood tampex that is causing you so much discomfort and come correct, dude. Before I turn this mishap into a issue and i'll be forced to verbally f..k up you and the entire UCF.
Old 06-23-2006, 01:58 PM   #41
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

pro basketball expert?

Old 06-23-2006, 02:13 PM   #42
BeckDiggLer
Decent playground baller

That's right Brink i'm an expert and your a Brokeback Hobbit with marginal googling skills. Make some use of yourself and get me the best rate on a flight out of Dulles to LAX Biatch.
Old 06-23-2006, 02:22 PM   #43
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I haven't read all of this, but yes, Gary Payton does belong in the HOF (and so does Dennis Johnson for that matter), who was a really good player prior to his Celtic career.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:31 PM   #44
jamal
crawford, mashburn

jamal has an OK reputation so far

there is no debate on this one. none. if u dont think GP is a HOF'er u dont know anything about basketball and obviously didnt watch the game at all in the 90s.
jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 03:24 PM   #45
Shogon
High School Starter

Shogon has no real reputation yet.

He's one of the greatest PGs to ever play the game, of course he'll make it.

And on another note... Dikembe will too. What's with these stupid threads?
Shogon is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: