Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-08-2013, 04:47 PM   #1
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default BNP Paribas Open of Tennis @ Indian Wells, CA

Tennis channel is covering the event all week starting today. I have all-day tickets for the Men's QF and Women's SF matches. Men's projected QF matchups are:

Djoker vs. Tsonga
Murray vs. Del Potro
Ferrer vs. Berdych
Federer vs. Nadal

I've been to a few good Tennis matches over the years, but if I get to see Federer vs. Nadal live I can die a happy man.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:50 AM   #2
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: BNP Paribas Open of Tennis @ Indian Wells, CA

Ferrer and Isner lost today in the 2nd round.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:00 PM   #3
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is a pretty well-respected posterenayes is a pretty well-respected posterenayes is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Tennis channel is covering the event all week starting today. I have all-day tickets for the Men's QF and Women's SF matches. Men's projected QF matchups are:

Djoker vs. Tsonga
Murray vs. Del Potro
Ferrer vs. Berdych
Federer vs. Nadal

I've been to a few good Tennis matches over the years, but if I get to see Federer vs. Nadal live I can die a happy man.

Those are some sweet match ups, hopefully they pan out. I'm a huge tennis fan but have never seen a live match. I would love to see Fed and Nadal, Nadal is my favorite player and I have enormous repsect for both.
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:46 PM   #4
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gulbis now with 13 wins in a row. Next up Nadal.

Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:17 PM   #5
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Game on!

Gulbis about to rip Nadal a new one..
Old 03-13-2013, 09:55 PM   #6
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

1 down, 1 to go.

First set goes to Ernests. 6-4
Old 03-13-2013, 11:39 PM   #7
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Nadal/Gulbis goin down the wire

Nadal wins. NID

Last edited by DuMa : 03-13-2013 at 11:49 PM.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:15 AM   #8
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

This whole time I've been praying for a Fed vs. Nadal QF... but it turns out the match is being played on Thursday night, and my tickets are for Friday night (and day).

At least I get to see Sharapova vs. Kirilenko SF.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:15 AM   #9
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
Nadal/Gulbis goin down the wire

Nadal wins. NID
There goes that 13 game winning streak..
Old 03-14-2013, 08:03 PM   #10
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

Nadal vs. Federer in an hour.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:27 PM   #11
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

Apparently Federer has career earnings of 76 million. That doesn't even include sponsors, which is probably double that figure at least.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:40 PM   #12
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Nadal owns Fed as usual. but Fed was like 70% anyway.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:15 AM   #13
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

I spent all day Friday at Indian Wells. Got to see Djoker vs Tsonga, Murray vs. Del Potro, Wozniacki vs. Kerber, and Sharapova vs. Kirilenko.

Tsonga really had nothing to offer against Djoker. Del Potro was hitting the sickest forehands I've ever seen.

Tomorrow are the Finals; Nadal vs. Del Potro and Sharapova vs. Wozniacki. I'm pulling for Del Potro and Wozniacki.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: