Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #16
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Greatest day in Knick history - MDA resigns

I actually think the Magic are built perfectly for D'antoni. 1-5 PnR with Dwight would probably give him the best scoring season of his career, surrounded by all those great shooters. Great D and rebounding from the front court. That could be a scary team. Van Gundy's problem is that he tries to engage those shooters with Dwight's passing, which isn't very good.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #17
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
He's gonna get booed something terrible but o well. I feel you. Melo got rid of Douglas' starting spot AND D'Antoni this year. He's like Obama, he's weeding out the old mess and getting zero credit for it...but in the end we'll all be happy lmao

Quote:
I would love that. I get to boo his ass up close and personal.

I find your posts hilarious.
Are they that funny or I'm just so happy that D'Antoni is gone ?
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #18
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Be nice......

I'm BBQing this evening.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:14 PM   #19
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mike Woodson taking over.

ISO BALL IS BACK
Old 03-14-2012, 02:27 PM   #20
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Be nice......

I'm BBQing this evening.

You're having a Antoni is gone BBQ? lmaooooooo
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:29 PM   #21
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You're having a Antoni is gone BBQ? lmaooooooo
I sure am! I don't even care if the Knicks lose by 60 tonite.

I'm celebrating goddammit!!!!
Old 03-14-2012, 02:31 PM   #22
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I sure am! I don't even care if the Knicks lose by 60 tonite.

I'm celebrating goddammit!!!!

My sides are hurting because I'm at work trying not to laugh too loud.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:32 PM   #23
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

John Wall would put up 40/10/10 with MDA.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:34 PM   #24
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Wallsanity
Old 03-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #25
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic

He wouldnt play because he cant shoot.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:50 PM   #26
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

I'm really excited over this news. Typing on my phone so I can't show my excitement but about time this happened!!

But its also hit me. The fact that our season is pretty much over. Its too late to fix up and contend for the season. I hope I'm wrong but the season is too short for any drastic changes to occur for this team.

Still, its a good day Knicks fans
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:50 PM   #27
MightyWhitey
Local High School Star

MightyWhitey has decent reputationMightyWhitey has decent reputation

Woodson was put in this position for a reason. If MDA didn't work out he would slide right in. Now that MDA is gone let's remove herb williams and trade Stoudemire for some young prospects who can play defense and rebound. Thank you Melo. You finally did something for the Nyk fans.
MightyWhitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 06:07 PM   #28
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

D'antoni's gone, now we need to find a way to move amar'e. much easier said than done with that contract.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 06:09 PM   #29
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

I would personally like to thank Mike D'antoni for these ribs, chicken, beef brats, smoke sausages and my wife's spaghetti, cole slaw and salad.

Burp!!!!!
Old 03-14-2012, 06:09 PM   #30
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

What's the weather like back there right now?
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: