Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #1
m1sterb
Great young streetballer

m1sterb has not been impressing people
Default B0b0...

Code:
bo·bo  [boh-boh] noun, plural bo·bos. Informal . a liberal, highly educated person who combines a bourgeois, affluent lifestyle with nonconformist values and attitudes.

It's obvious you'd like to believe so.

I joined this forum awhile back and long enough to have seen a bit of the history. And during this time you've always come across as having this intellectual superiority complex towards any given poster. And while knowing more than a poster is fine, it's just the condescending way you go about it. You write well and demonstrate Laker knowledge, yet countless times you believed this could substitute for basketball knowledge.

New post after new post would sit for days until GTS would finally reply and immediately out of the blue here's SOCAL saying how much he completely agrees with him. It's like you just couldn't come up with a starting point, a basis of your own to express your (one of your favorite words) myopic basketball knowledge. And once it's provided then oh looky looky let me dress it up with such vocabulary, hot damn look how smart I am!

Honestly, your inability to calm your angst against certain people is quite unfortunate as I do believe you have plenty to contribute. Less typing and more reading allows one to see who really brings perspective based off one's own genuine opinions. You should try it.

If you can't get over your anxiety for DK or this forum, then just leave.
m1sterb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: B0b0...

I'm saving and printing this

Some guys just don't know when to quit do they.....and think they can disguise who they are.....when it's obvious that we all know
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:27 PM   #3
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

everybody is aware of you
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:44 AM   #4
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The only reason why I disliked him before, was that.. he would edit my thread and change the title with sarcasm. He's a dick and still one.

GTS is Filipino and so is BOBO..
BOBO = DUMB in Tagalog..
You aint fooling anyone :)

@DKLaker, bro..stop talkin to yourself
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: