Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-14-2012, 06:15 PM   #1
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Peyton Signs with KC

Peyton Hillis signs with the KC Chiefs
jazz873 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 06:19 PM   #2
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default Re: Peyton Signs with KC

Quality signing for them. Complements Jamal Charles very, very well.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 06:28 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You got me, I didnt even put cursor over thread, instantly entered.

Jerk
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 06:38 PM   #4
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The whitebread folk in the Midwest will love him and he instantly becomes a fan favorite
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:03 PM   #5
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This guy is a total mess. He almost retired last season so that he could become a CIA agent, although he had no background in law enforcement or military. Very tough runner and talented player when he is focused, but I'm not sure we will ever see that Hillis again.

The Browns are trying very hard to get Ben Tate in a trade. In my mind, that would be a major upgrade.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:06 PM   #6
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
This guy is a total mess. He almost retired last season so that he could become a CIA agent, although he had no background in law enforcement or military. Very tough runner and talented player when he is focused, but I'm not sure we will ever see that Hillis again.

The Browns are trying very hard to get Ben Tate in a trade. In my mind, that would be a major upgrade.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:12 PM   #7
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Jerk

This. I am not sure how I feel about this signing. I guess it is a safety play with Jamaal Charles being injured nearly all of last year.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:13 PM   #8
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Rumor is it's a one year 3 mil deal. I think TB is paying their punter for more than that per year so I think this is a steal. And if at full health, that could be a mean 1-2 punch in KC.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:44 PM   #9
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Report: Browns' Peyton Hillis eyed career in CIA
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:02 PM   #10
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:34 PM   #11
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm mad that the niners didn't go after Hillis.. Would have been a great back to have for that price. Great signing but to bad he can't be the feature back for some team
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:55 PM   #12
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I'm mad that the niners didn't go after Hillis.. Would have been a great back to have for that price. Great signing but to bad he can't be the feature back for some team

I would've liked to see him on the Niners as well. I'm not sold on Hunter being an every down back and I have a feeling Gore's production will fall this season. But there are bigger needs so I can understand why they didn't go after Hillis but for 1 year 3 million that's a steal IMO.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:10 PM   #13
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Jerk
Haha yes
jazz873 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: