Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > San Antonio Spurs Forum

San Antonio Spurs Forum San Antonio Spurs message board - San Antonio Spurs forum

Old 03-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #61
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: GS trade SJax To Spurs for Richard Jefferson + 1st

Captain Jack back in San Antonio is going to be a lot of fun.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:37 PM   #62
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: GS trade SJax To Spurs for Richard Jefferson + 1st

Some pics from back in the day.

TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:40 PM   #63
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow a million and one tattoos ago
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:46 PM   #64
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Wow a million and one tattoos ago

Alot happens in nearly a decade, bruh.

It was funny looking through those pics seeing who he was playing against. Mike Miller on the Magic, Eddie Jones on Heat, Richard Jefferson/K-Mart with Nets.

Not to mention Manu and Tony look so damn young.
Old 03-15-2012, 08:46 PM   #65
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

T.J. Ford was also part of this trade, but strictly for financial reasons.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:05 PM   #66
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/120315_jackson

R.C. Buford interview from today discussing S-Jax, if anyone is interested. Still no word from Jack but he has been in contact with Timmy and Pop.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:05 PM   #67
Anaximandro1
High School Varsity 12th Man

Anaximandro1 has no real reputation yet.

Captain Jack is Back!

Anaximandro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:38 PM   #68
nashwade
High School Varsity 12th Man

nashwade has an OK reputation so far

the road to WCF just got a little tougher for everyone else
nashwade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:22 AM   #69
Deltron3030
Kids at the park dunk on me

Deltron3030 has not been impressing people

Warriors get another first round pick. I think if they dont make the playoffs this year they keep their another first round pick. They are stockpiling picks to make a trade it seems. Although, it seems to be a pretty deep draft. They can get some good talent on the roster either way. I think they wanted the pick more than the player. Money is money, just another year.
Deltron3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:31 AM   #70
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm shocked San Antonio didn't try and trade for Biedrins, too. He would've been perfect next to Duncan.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:02 AM   #71
vinsane01
National High School Star

vinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this board

Wow.

I didnt like how Jackson treated the Bucks organization when he was there. Playing lackadaisical and unmotivated because he isnt a starter with limited minutes; demanding to play more without even trying to earn the minutes. It's weird now that he's back to San Antonio, i feel that he'll contribute more to this team than Jefferson had and wouldve. If ever he tries to play like knucklehead i think pop will straighten him up and he'll do what he's told. Let's just see what happens. But right now, i feel good about this trade.

As for Jefferson, he was playing well to start the season and just disappeared after about 15 games or so. I guess he's just isnt the right fit for SA.
vinsane01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:39 AM   #72
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like SJax and can't stand Jefferson... at least we got a draft pick.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:22 AM   #73
vinsanity2756
I brick open layups

vinsanity2756 has an OK reputation so far

It'll be interesting to see how his shot selection is gonna be with the spurs. He always has been a shot jacker. But don't get me wrong he has hit some big shots in his career in the playoffs. The fact that he won a championship with timmy, manu and parker is a big plus, because those guys already know how to play with him.
vinsanity2756 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:28 AM   #74
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

wow jackson looks almost the same to me.
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:40 AM   #75
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan has not been impressing people

The Spurs are better, but they depth issues at the bigs.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: